ariyanrecardo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So my brother studies Computer science at University and he is predicted to get a 1st in year 1.
So recently he applied to both computer science and Investment Banking internship, and he got accepted to the Invesment Banking one, but deep down he wanted to do the computer science internship.
Now he is very confused on what to do, should he do the investment banking internship or should he look for other computer science internship.
As at the end of the day he sees himself as a coder and not a banker.
So can someone please share some advice what he should do now.
Many Thanks
AM.TSR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
He could keep searching for Computer Science internships and if he's unable to find one, he could try out investment banking but I don't really see a point unless he's wanting to go down that path. Investment Banking seems like a very stressful career tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (645)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (817)
42.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.62%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.51%

Watched Threads