The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Undercover_10000
Thanks guys!!
And congrats to you both !! 👏

Congrats to you too, well done for surviving the wait
Original post by ana12654
Congrats!!! WHen was your interciew? also please can i ask if you are Scotitish/RUK?

My interview was 14th December and I'm from England :smile:
Anyone know if they're gonna give feedback to us rejectees?
I had my interview on the 30th of November and haven’t heard back yet, feels like ages ago haha
Original post by ChemGirl95
Those who got offers today - when were your interviews?

I had mine 14th January
Strategy to send them out late each day so that folk don’t get straight on the ‘phone in a cream puff?
Any Scottish applicants hear back today or was it only RUK?
Original post by bnix123
Anyone know if they're gonna give feedback to us rejectees?

Dunno but if you find out could you post it as I suspect I’ll be in touch with them asking for the same
Reply 788
Offer!!!! I'm so so pleased 😍 home applicant, had my interview on the 8th of December.
I know they already told is they would be giving out offers and rejections over the course of about a week but now that they’ve started the not having heard is officially torture 😭

Could not agree more!! Checking my emails all the time! I hate how they send offers/rejections out in the evening as I feel like I waste my day waiting

Original post by Paulio T
Dunno but if you find out could you post it as I suspect I’ll be in touch with them asking for the same

Have you had a rejection? I hope you don’t mind me asking but what do you think went badly x
Original post by Alex_!xox
Could not agree more!! Checking my emails all the time! I hate how they send offers/rejections out in the evening as I feel like I waste my day waiting

Have you had a rejection? I hope you don’t mind me asking but what do you think went badly x

Not yet but it was my first one and I didn’t really feel I struck up any sort of rapport with the interviewers.
Did anyone receive and offer/rejection after 6:00? I'm asking because I'm guessing they've finished sending them out for today and I want to stop staring at my emails lol
Original post by Lixy13
Offer!!!! I'm so so pleased 😍 home applicant, had my interview on the 8th of December.

Congratulations what time did you receive this
Not yet but it was my first one and I didn’t really feel I struck up any sort of rapport with the interviewers.

Totally feel this!!
Original post by Lixy13

Congrats! I had my interview on the same day as you aha. What time did your offer come through? i havent heard anything yet :frown:
Original post by Prakrrit
any internationals got offers yet?

nope. did get an email saying offers will be sent out soon tho. U from india too?

Yeah no worries. Might give them a few days though as Im sure they're super busy atm :smile:
It seems offers/rejections are coming through between 5-6pm which is similar to last year, I think it will be tomorrow now that any more will hear.
Reply 798
Original post by ana12654
Congrats! I had my interview on the same day as you aha. What time did your offer come through? i havent heard anything yet :frown:

17.26 via track
It seems offers/rejections are coming through between 5-6pm which is similar to last year, I think it will be tomorrow now that any more will hear.

Probabaly another long day of waiting tmr then

Latest

Trending

Trending