Thank you!
Original post by Hazelly
Oh my..mind my heart rate!! :laugh:

:innocent:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:innocent:

He looks amazing :eek:
Reply 43
i wish you so much. how you going to sleep may i ask?
Original post by Joleee
i wish you so much. how you going to sleep may i ask?

For the anaesthetic?
Original post by Hazelly
He looks amazing :eek:

I know! He's aged so well :moon: I'm not even straight but he looks so suave and handsome :love:

Fun fact: I am old enough to remember watching him in the BBC TV adaptation of Pride and Prejudice when it was first on telly :shakecane:

PS. I was going to quote a line from Mamma Mia! 2 about an alternate response to "mind my heart rate" but it's a bit rude, so I didn't :colondollar:
I know! He's aged so well :moon: I'm not even straight but he looks so suave and handsome :love:

Fun fact: I am old enough to remember watching him in the BBC TV adaptation of Pride and Prejudice when it was first on telly :shakecane:

PS. I was going to quote a line from Mamma Mia! 2 about an alternate response to "mind my heart rate" but it's a bit rude, so I didn't :colondollar:

He just makes your heart go woaah :lol:

Oh wow, I've never watched that before!

What was it? :tongue:
good luck! I hope they don’t **** it up and everything goes ok 😊
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Laurence010401
good luck! I hope they don’t **** it up and everything goes ok 😊

Thank you! and I hope not too! :biggrin:
Original post by Hazelly
He just makes your heart go woaah :lol:

Oh wow, I've never watched that before!

What was it? :tongue:

OMG. You have not seen it?!?!?!??! I prescribe watching it ASAP as a post-surgery treat :ahee: It is 5 hours long if you watch the whole thing but it's great :biggrin:

It was a Christine Baranski/Tanya quote:

Spoiler

:teehee:
OMG. You have not seen it?!?!?!??! I prescribe watching it ASAP as a post-surgery treat :ahee: It is 5 hours long if you watch the whole thing but it's great :biggrin:

Spoiler

Drat my mum's found me awake and now is summoning me to her bed to sleep :colondollar: So sorry I have to go but wishing you all the best for tomorrow and hope you sleep at some point :penguinhug:
Reply 52
Original post by Hazelly
For the anaesthetic?

no i was worried you wouldn't sleep in anticipation of the surgery. go to sleep my darling. i'll talk to you tomorrow :kiss2:
I do hope the operation goes well. Sending hugs and I'll be thinking of you and your family!

Spoiler

I have not! I shall take your prescription and watch it :biggrin:

Aaah yes! :lol:

Drat my mum's found me awake and now is summoning me to her bed to sleep :colondollar: So sorry I have to go but wishing you all the best for tomorrow and hope you sleep at some point :penguinhug:

It's okay, goodnight! :wavey:

Original post by Joleee
no i was worried you wouldn't sleep in anticipation of the surgery. go to sleep my darling. i'll talk to you tomorrow :kiss2:

I can't sleep at all, wide awake :eek:

Original post by Pathway
I do hope the operation goes well. Sending hugs and I'll be thinking of you and your family!

Thank you so much!
Original post by Hazelly
I have not! I shall take your prescription and watch it :biggrin:

Aaah yes! :lol:

It's okay, goodnight! :wavey:

I can't sleep at all, wide awake :eek:

Thank you so much!

I'm about if you need to talk, but you should sleep. :console:
Original post by Pathway
I'm about if you need to talk, but you should sleep. :console:

I do, my mind just won't shut up, I vented a little in the lockdown blog. Not even tired rn :redface:
Original post by Hazelly
I do, my mind just won't shut up, I vented a little in the lockdown blog. Not even tired rn :redface:

Want me to drop you a message? I'll be up for a little while yet.
Original post by Pathway
Want me to drop you a message? I'll be up for a little while yet.

If that's okay?
Original post by Hazelly
If that's okay?

Of course. :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest