The Student Room Group

Girfriends

How do I get a girl to fall in love with me in secondary school?
Kidnapping can do wonders?
Original post by Z_DCO_SRoom
How do I get a girl to fall in love with me in secondary school?

Do you have someone in mind?
Reply 3
Original post by Nialler x
Do you have someone in mind?

Yes I do, can you help?
Just chill, let it happen. You'll stumble across someone when you aren't looking for it.
Reply 5
Yes I do

Original post by MrSandyWilly
Just chill, let it happen. You'll stumble across someone when you aren't looking for it.

Thanks

That is very good advice, although, do you have any tips?
Focus on your education. Females are not worth pursuing at this stage in your life. Purely just a distraction from the true goal.
Reply 7
Yes I do

Thanks

That is very good advice, although, do you have any tips?

IF you want I can pm you and have a chat love can be hard sometimes depends if your genuine and not doing it for attention :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Hoodlum123
Focus on your education. Females are not worth pursuing at this stage in your life. Purely just a distraction from the true goal.

Thanks, I think that advice will help me through my education life
Yes I do, can you help?

Look you can't make someone fall in love you, it'll happen on its own (if it's meant to be) but the best thing you can do it talk to her (if you don't already) and see what happens.
Original post by dalbyc
IF you want I can pm you and have a chat love can be hard sometimes depends if your genuine and not doing it for attention :smile:

Nice, OK
Original post by Nialler x
Look you can't make someone fall in love you, it'll happen on its own (if it's meant to be) but the best thing you can do it talk to her (if you don't already) and see what happens.

Thanks, nice advice
Thanks, nice advice

Mention not :smile:
Reply 13
Thanks, nice advice

if you go on the thing that looks like an envelope at the top near notifications you will find I 'emailed you ig'
I replied
Reply 15
I replied

aha (; ik
Be edgy.
let it flow, don't force anything that isn't meant to be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending