The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc African Studies @ Oxford

Hello friends, please concerning my current application to MSc African studies , under the guidelines on Personal statement, it says I should discuss my motivation and understanding on my proposed research dissertation and the topic. My question is that I dont know if I have to include my research proposal? cos I have one already
please any person with assistance.
Original post by Boakye Godfred
Hello friends, please concerning my current application to MSc African studies , under the guidelines on Personal statement, it says I should discuss my motivation and understanding on my proposed research dissertation and the topic. My question is that I dont know if I have to include my research proposal? cos I have one already
please any person with assistance.

HI

This might be a little late but I have also applied for this course and I included a paragraph or so on my research interest and some literature suggesting why it is an important topic to investigate/prove that I have done some initial research. Given that this isn't a PhD, they are not looking for a full on research proposal. Definitely use some of the space to discuss your previous experiences and why you are a good candidate for the program!

Hope this helps and good luck!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Livontheedge
HI

This might be a little late but I have also applied for this course and I included a paragraph or so on my research interest and some literature suggesting why it is an important topic to investigate/prove that I have done some initial research. Given that this isn't a PhD, they are not looking for a full on research proposal. Definitely use some of the space to discuss your previous experiences and why you are a good candidate for the program!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thank you for this I'm also applying to the program.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending