The Student Room Group

Reuben College

Hi all,I received an offer to study for an MSc at Oxford, where I got pooled and allocated to Reuben College. As this college is quite new, I was wondering what the student culture and life are, as I feel it does not have the rich history other Oxford colleges boast. Is anyone here familiar with Reuben College, the student life there, as well as how it's perceived within Oxford?

Thank you!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by carlosapmp
Hi all,I received an offer to study for an MSc at Oxford, where I got pooled and allocated to Reuben College. As this college is quite new, I was wondering what the student culture and life are, as I feel it does not have the rich history other Oxford colleges boast. Is anyone here familiar with Reuben College, the student life there, as well as how it's perceived within Oxford?

Thank you!

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study for an MSc at Oxford University and being allocated to Reuben College! While Reuben College is a relatively new college compared to some of the older and more established ones, it still offers a unique experience and has its own distinct student culture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending