The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Accommodation

Why am I being told Barnes w and x are en-suite superior when last years guide says it’s just en-suite. When was it refurbished, re sized, repainted and new furniture put in? While students were living in it or while construction was banned due to COVID? I’m highly doubtful that what I’m getting is actually the same as Barnes y and z. And I don’t want to be paying the same for a smaller, lower quality room.
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Why am I being told Barnes w and x are en-suite superior when last years guide says it’s just en-suite. When was it refurbished, re sized, repainted and new furniture put in? While students were living in it or while construction was banned due to COVID? I’m highly doubtful that what I’m getting is actually the same as Barnes y and z. And I don’t want to be paying the same for a smaller, lower quality room.

It's definitely worth contacting the accommodation team at Keele

Email:
[email protected]

Phone
+44 1782 733065
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Hi , did you end up in Barnes W ?

Original post by WantBeAnonymous

Quick Reply

Latest