Milliemoo730
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m currently waiting to see if I’ve been shortlisted for an interview..should start in October time but worried that it won’t be happening due to COVID.
Just wanted to try and find people who are in the same position as me. Thanks
jamiel123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Milliemoo730)
I’m currently waiting to see if I’ve been shortlisted for an interview..should start in October time but worried that it won’t be happening due to COVID.
Just wanted to try and find people who are in the same position as me. Thanks
Nice one and good luck for the interview If you get it! I’m currently in year one of the apprenticeship (started in March). Things have been slightly delayed for us but mostly ok, plus they look after their apprentices and we are a top priority. Rather than being delayed you will be doing learning from home off a laptop supplied by network rail until they deem it safe for you all to come to Westwood. By the time you are ready to start working properly In your role at your depot COVID shouldn’t be a problem. Things will be different but the fact network rail are offering interviews means they have a plan for when your cohort starts. Hope this eases some anxiety. 👍🏻🍺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.7%
No (285)
78.3%

Watched Threads