The Student Room Group

Network Rail Apprenticeship 2020

I’m currently waiting to see if I’ve been shortlisted for an interview..should start in October time but worried that it won’t be happening due to COVID.
Just wanted to try and find people who are in the same position as me. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Milliemoo730
I’m currently waiting to see if I’ve been shortlisted for an interview..should start in October time but worried that it won’t be happening due to COVID.
Just wanted to try and find people who are in the same position as me. Thanks :smile:

Nice one and good luck for the interview If you get it! I’m currently in year one of the apprenticeship (started in March). Things have been slightly delayed for us but mostly ok, plus they look after their apprentices and we are a top priority. Rather than being delayed you will be doing learning from home off a laptop supplied by network rail until they deem it safe for you all to come to Westwood. By the time you are ready to start working properly In your role at your depot COVID shouldn’t be a problem. Things will be different but the fact network rail are offering interviews means they have a plan for when your cohort starts. Hope this eases some anxiety. 👍🏻🍺
Reply 2
Original post by jamiel123
Nice one and good luck for the interview If you get it! I’m currently in year one of the apprenticeship (started in March). Things have been slightly delayed for us but mostly ok, plus they look after their apprentices and we are a top priority. Rather than being delayed you will be doing learning from home off a laptop supplied by network rail until they deem it safe for you all to come to Westwood. By the time you are ready to start working properly In your role at your depot COVID shouldn’t be a problem. Things will be different but the fact network rail are offering interviews means they have a plan for when your cohort starts. Hope this eases some anxiety. 👍🏻🍺

hi Jamie sorry would you mind if you tell me how does the pay work, they have told us we get paid in 13 equal payments and its paid four weekly. but if we are starting 26th when do we actually get our first pay and when would be the cut off i know roughly they will be a week behind just wondering if thats the case here also? thanks
Hey guys i just got a call today saying i got in for the MARCH 2020 engineering scheme, i did my online interview 2 days ago and they got back to me today even though they said it could take 2 weeks.
Reply 4
Original post by ZakDSlayer12
Hey guys i just got a call today saying i got in for the MARCH 2020 engineering scheme, i did my online interview 2 days ago and they got back to me today even though they said it could take 2 weeks.

Hiya mate, do you mind telling me how the online interview went? I have one where I have to answer five questions and scenarios, just wondering if I have to answer the question straight away or do I have time to prepare an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending