The Student Room Group

SAAS fee status vs uni fee status

I was classed as a Home student by my uni (which I agree with) but I still haven't applied to SAAS in case they don't agree with my fee status classification and mark me as 'international'. If I do apply to SAAS for funding and they deny me due to thinking I am not a Home student, is there any chance my uni can change my fee status classification? I've tried to ring SAAS and the uni many times but unsuccessfully as no one is answering the phone due to covid. Thanks in advance!
Original post by poochie10
I was classed as a Home student by my uni (which I agree with) but I still haven't applied to SAAS in case they don't agree with my fee status classification and mark me as 'international'. If I do apply to SAAS for funding and they deny me due to thinking I am not a Home student, is there any chance my uni can change my fee status classification? I've tried to ring SAAS and the uni many times but unsuccessfully as no one is answering the phone due to covid. Thanks in advance!

Not enough information. You are better off speaking to someone so they can assess it properly.

Student Advice Line on +4420 7788 9214 which is open at the following times:

Monday to Friday (except for public holidays): 1.00pm to 4.00pm (UK time)

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/About-UKCISA/Contact-us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending