The Student Room Group

Language B HL (Feat. Economics HL) Urgent!!!

I know I asked this in the other thread, but hear me out. I really wanted to take Economics HL, because it has Paper 3, that makes it so much easier, but I decided that having a solid foundation in a secondary language, was going to be more useful in the future, what's better? Language B HL or Economics HL? please help. I'm in a serious dilemma.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Steve1206
I know I asked this in the other thread, but hear me out. I really wanted to take Economics HL, because it has Paper 3, that makes it so much easier, but I decided that having a solid foundation in a secondary language, was going to be more useful in the future, what's better? Language B HL or Economics HL? please help. I'm in a serious dilemma.

If you are really interested in Economics HL, it's better to go with it because the Paper 3 keeps all the theory into perspective by solving the numerical questions using the theoretical knowledge you have learnt.

Having a strong foundation in secondary language is definitely helpful but you can always try to learn it in your free time if you are really passionate about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending