The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Official Royal Holloway University of London 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Holloway University of London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm applying for Business and Management.
I'm currently studying Biology, Chemistry and Psychology.

Any tips, please share❤
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hi. I am applying for psychology, clinical psychology and mental health.

I currently study Biology and Health and social Care
Reply 3
Hi. I'd like to study Law with Modern Foreign Language (French) and I am currently studying Philosophy, French and Sociology :smile:
Hey i’m studying psychology, photography and sociology right now and wanna do comparitive literature and culture with history of art and visual culture at uni (yes i know literally the longest course name ever)
Hi everyone!
I’m applying for English :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Anyone had offers yet?
Original post by Zpia
Anyone had offers yet?

I have! I’m so excited!
Reply 8
Original post by LegsEleven17
I have! I’m so excited!

congratulations! what course did you apply for?
Original post by Zpia
Anyone had offers yet?

I have one for English :smile:
Original post by maham.m
congratulations! what course did you apply for?

Drama and theatre studies! Have you applied yet? If so what for?
Reply 11
Original post by LegsEleven17
Drama and theatre studies! Have you applied yet? If so what for?

That sounds like an incredible course, congratulations again! I have already applied for a joint degree in History and English and am just waiting for an offer, fingers crossed.
Original post by maham.m
That sounds like an incredible course, congratulations again! I have already applied for a joint degree in History and English and am just waiting for an offer, fingers crossed.

Good luck! 😁
Reply 13
My offer from Royal Holloway came through last night!
Reply 14
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an offer! I applied for International Relations on 20th October.
I'm applying for history! Can anyone let me know what I should do - the link that they sent me to reset my password for the study portal has expired? I emailed but they have not replied? Also, do you think the portal is needed?
Hey everyone!

I received my offer 2 weeks ago for Drama and Theatre Studies. Royal Holloway is definitely my top choice!
Reply 17
Original post by penguinsrock
I'm applying for history! Can anyone let me know what I should do - the link that they sent me to reset my password for the study portal has expired? I emailed but they have not replied? Also, do you think the portal is needed?

Fellow history applicant here, welcome to the thread! I'd say get in touch with them again, is there another email address that you could try contacting them on? Although track will let you know when the update comes through with an offer/rejection, the portal is very helpful in letting you know the details and conditions of your offer. Wishing you the best of luck!
Original post by maham.m
Fellow history applicant here, welcome to the thread! I'd say get in touch with them again, is there another email address that you could try contacting them on? Although track will let you know when the update comes through with an offer/rejection, the portal is very helpful in letting you know the details and conditions of your offer. Wishing you the best of luck!

ok thanks will do. Have you received a decision on your application yet?
Reply 19
Original post by penguinsrock
ok thanks will do. Have you received a decision on your application yet?

I received my offer on November 3rd!

Quick Reply

Latest