The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Official Royal Holloway University of London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lillian-s
Has anyone else been offered/is currently studying MFL (Fr+It)? I can't decide between York or Royal Holloway for my firm as I love both of the courses but I think I prefer the accommodation at York (although the Founders building is really cool) so does anyone have any info on this course or accommodation in general?

IDK what MFL is but you're probably better off at York because it's an overall better university and it's a Russell Group uni whereas RH is considered an OK school. Though all depends on your preferences!! Congrats on both offers though!!! :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
me too!! reckon things will be more normal by then??
Original post by Sophiebxx
Hi everyone!
I’m applying for English :smile:

Original post by Sophiebxx
I have one for English :smile:

I got one as well!!! reckon things will be more normal by then?
Hey everyone I applied for Law with International Relations and got an offer for AAB in October
anyone got an offer to do maths MSci?
I have some quite specific questions about accommodation for any current students as I'm struggling to decide without having been able to actually look around them myself.
1) do all accommodations have a sort of common room/lounge place (I've seen george elliot and founders do so i was wondering about the rest)?
2) Do catered accommodations still have access to a fridge/freezer etc.?
3) Can you rearrange furniture in your room eg. moving a bed next to a wall so there's more floor space? (bit of a weird question, I know)
Thank you!
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Holloway University of London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

hello! i am applying for Psychology and studying psychology, social care and sociology at the moment! What do people think of the university? :smile:
Hi!! I’ve got a place for Drama and Theatre studies that I’m probably going to take :-)
Original post by tilda172
Hi!! I’ve got a place for Drama and Theatre studies that I’m probably going to take :-)

congrats! i just accepted my Modern Languages place😊
Does anyone know whether Royal Holloway offer studio flat accommodation? Non-shared?
Reply 90
Hi, I have an offer for law, anyone else? Has anyone applied for accommodation yet?
Has anyone else received a psychology offer? I received one a few days ago :smile:
Reply 92
COngratulations to those that have an offer already...so happy for you all
cheers
Reply 93
Does anyone know when the masters deadline is?
I just formed RoHo!! No idea if i’ll get the grades and not keen on my insurance so really is all or nothing- but such a weight lifted off my shoulders now that i have :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by Anonymous
I just formed RoHo!! No idea if i’ll get the grades and not keen on my insurance so really is all or nothing- but such a weight lifted off my shoulders now that i have :smile:

Congrats, what course are you doing and what’s your insurance?
Reply 96
anyone applied for accommodation yet or have decided?
Original post by ZR.3012
Heya everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has applied for LLB Law?

I have received an offer at BBB, standard offer typically AAB-ABB

Hey, I know I'm a bit late to this but I've applied for law too! My conditions are ABB with an A in EPQ. Congrats on your offer :smile:
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Royal Holloway University of London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi!
I''ve applied to study Biochem in Sept and I'm currently taking maths, chem, and bio
Original post by NellieTheElegant
Just got a contextual offer (BBC) for Politics and IR!

I’m applying

Original post by JB-USA
Applied for International Relations - just received offer.

I applied and received an offer as well, are putting it as ur firm??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending