The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Official University of Salford 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anyone applied for Radiography and heard back from them yet?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 41
I applied for children’s nursing in December and I just received a response to do an online assessment. It was the last uni I heard back from though!
Hi! I’ve got an offer to study social work. I’m studying English lit, sociology and Spanish at sixth form. I live in greater Manchester so considering commuting, depends what happens w the pandemic. If not I’ll stay in accom, is anyone else thinking of john lester and Eddie colman accom as it’s near the healthcare buildings
Original post by Celina3
I applied for children’s nursing in December and I just received a response to do an online assessment. It was the last uni I heard back from though!

Is it a written assessment?
Original post by Tljl
Has anyone heard back from Salford for children’s nursing? I haven’t heard a single thing from them since I applied in September!

Hi I have applied and received an offer on Monday.
Original post by Celina3

The assessment was quite easy and i got in so goodluck x
Original post by Daydreamer85
Hi I have applied and received an offer on Monday.

Heyyy so did i
Reply 47
I have applied to prosthetics and orthotics with foundation on the 21 Jan and haven't heard anything from them yet.
I have had the online assessment things too! i was like ok what !!

Original post by Adat
I have applied to prosthetics and orthotics with foundation on the 21 Jan and haven't heard anything from them yet.
Reply 49
Applied and accepted for Film Studies.

On my gap year. Did geography, politics and film studies at A-Level
Hi I'm Sam, I have applied for media&performance and tv&radio at the university of Salford
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone applied for Analysis Performance in Sport MSc? I received the confirmation mail in early January but I dont receive any message about an offer yet. The process for a masters degree takes longer than a month? I'm a European student and I need to know it in order to apply for a Visa and the rest stuff. Im very anxious about the decision
Original post by Mb12357
Anyone applied for Radiography and heard back from them yet?

No. I know they don’t look at the ucas forms until after the deadline though, so it’s only been around a week.
Original post by Katie.bostock
Has any one applied for criminology courses- would love to find some people

Hey!

Ive applied for Psychology and Criminology if that counts?. Technically still doing criminology :smile:
Hey! Is anyone doing environmental geography or similar?
Reply 55
I am panicking. I applied for Prosthetics and Orthotics with Foundation (four years) and it says starting with year 1 in my UCAS application. I definitely remeber selecting year 0 or Foundation . What can I do now. I can't change my application and I have only 2 A levels this is why I chose this and not the other one (3 years).... I am so stressed right now. Please help me. Who should I call? What should I do?
Reply 56
you should ring salford on monday and get some more info!
Reply 57
Original post by faye__x
you should ring salford on monday and get some more info!

I have switched one of my other choices and chose Salford Foundation starting with Foundation year. Hopefully I will still have a chance.
Reply 58
hey,
i’ve got two offers from salford for Musical Arts, one with a foundation year and one without!
currently studying Music, History and Politics
Reply 59
Original post by Adat
I have switched one of my other choices and chose Salford Foundation starting with Foundation year. Hopefully I will still have a chance.

hey,
honestly i would ring salford’s admissions department on monday, just explain that you applied for the foundation course but you don’t think that is the course that has shown on our offer on UCAS. hopefully they will be able to sort it for you, i’ve had a few issues myself regarding submitting portfolios etc and the admissions teams have been really nice!

Hope you get it sorted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending