The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

need a tenant for my university accommodation in Salford

No longer need my room for university as i have chosen not to go and need someone to take over my accommodation it's in peel park quarters on Salford university campus the room is an en-suite , the 3rd floor , £148.24 a week
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by hendley19
No longer need my room for university as i have chosen not to go and need someone to take over my accommodation it's in peel park quarters on Salford university campus the room is an en-suite , the 3rd floor , £148.24 a week

Hey @hendley19,

Sorry to hear you're no longer needing your room! If you're needing someone to pick up your contract I'd recommend posting this in the Peel Park Quarter facebook group and our Official Applicant group - you might find someone still looking for rooms there. I'd also recommend speaking with CLV specifically to see if they can advise on if there's any processes they have for releasing your room, as they may have students still looking for rooms?

All the best - I hope you get things sorted!
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hendley19

Hi i am intereested and will on take this contract as soon as possible. Please get back to me thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by spookybot
Hi i am intereested and will on take this contract as soon as possible. Please get back to me thanks :smile:

Hi not sure if you're still looking for a room but can offer you exact same deal as the original for accomodation in Peel Park
Reply 4
Original post by University of Salford
Hey @hendley19,

Sorry to hear you're no longer needing your room! If you're needing someone to pick up your contract I'd recommend posting this in the Peel Park Quarter facebook group and our Official Applicant group - you might find someone still looking for rooms there. I'd also recommend speaking with CLV specifically to see if they can advise on if there's any processes they have for releasing your room, as they may have students still looking for rooms?

All the best - I hope you get things sorted!
Becky

Hi just trying to contact Becky the Uni rep on where what the process is once I have a new tenant for my room in Peel Park Quarter
Original post by oscarr1
Hi just trying to contact Becky the Uni rep on where what the process is once I have a new tenant for my room in Peel Park Quarter

Hi @oscarr1, you would need to contact Campus Living Villages (CLV) directly to make sure everything is sorted in line with any processes and protocols :smile: It's best to make sure everything is formally agreed with them.

Hope this helps!
Jonny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending