The Student Room Group

personal statement help

i am going to work in a hospital for volunteering. in my personal statement could i talk about what i hope to achieve in it since i probably will start after the medicine personal statement deadline?
Yes u can talk about the work experience that u will be doing etc, u could ask the hospital exactly the type of work you would be doing so it could be more in depth. Talk to your form tutor or do u have a careers advisor or someone who helps with your UCAS at school maybe have a meeting with them about it to be sure.
Original post by jinsan_19
i am going to work in a hospital for volunteering. in my personal statement could i talk about what i hope to achieve in it since i probably will start after the medicine personal statement deadline?

Applying for medicine, they will know a number of people have not had the chance to do traditional work experience this year. Check out the main medicine forum for support on experiences you can still access :smile: Don't spend too long on things you haven't done yet
Reply 3
for personal statement, i want to talk about a particular area of medicine im interested in however i dont really know the modules within medicine. ive gone on the website but its doesnt make sense to me lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending