The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LovelyMrFox
Thats not what I meant. I meant that going to church is not worth the possibility of death of someone else.

youve clearly never met someone religious then. And the risk of death is so low that it is worth it. Try asking a catholic the same question and see what her answer is.

Edit: and its not just church its everything!!
Please keep this thread respectful please and avoid insulting one another :smile:

This thread is now moved to DandCA so @04MR17 will be able to keep an eye
Original post by pink00
Do you understand that post viral fatigue isn’t a diagnosis it’s literally just fatigue after having a virus?

Do you understand heart damage and strokes, in, previously healthy, people? That's a bit more than "fatigue".
Original post by Quiet Benin
I ****ing agree with you. If there is a lockdown again, i would have a mental breakdown and probably refer myself to a mental hospital because i won't be taking that **** being at home all day and being treated as **** by family.

I am slowly becoming anti-lockdown and slowly thinking that covid could be a hoax. Because of Covid, i lost the job i have ever enjoyed in my depressing life and now im forcing myself to go back to uni to do a masters next week

There is a cure, and the cure is hydroxychloroquine and helps eliminates covid. In countries like Nigeria, this is what they are treating. My Grandma had covid alongside some of my relatives in their house in nigeria and they used HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE to cure them. It really works and i really hope the UK starts using that method. Because a lockdown again would be a the longest suicide note in history for this country.

No it isn't. Don't spread misinformation.
THIS.

And there is even a cure to help ease covid called hydroxychloroquine. Unfortunately doctors and scientists refuse to administer this to people yet it cured my grandma and my relatives who were nearly dying.....
Original post by Drewski
Yes, because they were preparatory. They were to prove we could. And we went into full lockdown before they were needed.

Oddly enough, we don't go to war every week, but the military still practises for it. Of course, children on a student forum don't understand real life.

Stop with the patronising ad hom it is ****ing tiresome, if you can't come up with something intelligent then don't say anything at all.

Thousands have indirectly died from lack of treatment for preventable illnesses because of the lockdown and reduced NHS capacity for anything other than COVID.

I am a healthcare data analyst, so don't talk to me about not understanding. I have far more understanding about healthcare than you do.
I ****ing agree with you. If there is a lockdown again, i would have a mental breakdown and probably refer myself to a mental hospital because i won't be taking that **** being at home all day and being treated as **** by family.

I am slowly becoming anti-lockdown and slowly thinking that covid could be a hoax. Because of Covid, i lost the job i have ever enjoyed in my depressing life and now im forcing myself to go back to uni to do a masters next week

There is a cure, and the cure is hydroxychloroquine and helps eliminates covid. In countries like Nigeria, this is what they are treating. My Grandma had covid alongside some of my relatives in their house in nigeria and they used HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE to cure them. It really works and i really hope the UK starts using that method. Because a lockdown again would be a the longest suicide note in history for this country.

but nah, just because Trump mentioned something positive about HQ, now MSM is totally against it and no one is allowed to use it?? lool. This world is a joke. Its just like how a few right wing people condemned cuties, then some people on the left started trying to defend the pedophilia just for the sake of not agreeing with the right. A. Joke.
THIS.

And there is even a cure to help ease covid called hydroxychloroquine. Unfortunately doctors and scientists refuse to administer this to people yet it cured my grandma and my relatives who were nearly dying.....

No there isn't. Don't spread misinformation.
Oh lord, the stupidity on this thread is staggering.
Original post by nursingstudentuk
but nah, just because Trump mentioned something positive about HQ, now MSM is totally against it and no one is allowed to use it?

No, it's the fact it caused people taking it to die of heart problems...
Reply 50
Original post by RogerOxon
Do you understand heart damage and strokes, in, previously healthy, people? That's a bit more than "fatigue".

Do you understand that previously healthy people had heart attacks and strokes everyday pre corona and we didn’t shut down the world because of it ?
youve clearly never met someone religious then. And the risk of death is so low that it is worth it. Try asking a catholic the same question and see what her answer is.

Yet another consequence of unevidenced beliefs. The problem is that these actions cause an increase in the rate of transmission, killing those that are more careful. It's both completely unnecessary and irresponsible.
Reply 52

Edit: and its not just church its everything!!

Im Episcopalian. I would never put someone else at risk of death for me to go to church. Thats selfish.
Reply 53
I agree. If the person I was replying to had mention mosques instead I would have defended mosques too. It was simply that only church was mentioned
Original post by Drewski
No, it's the fact it caused people taking it to die of heart problems...

do you have some evidence for that? I've never heard that before
Original post by Drewski
No there isn't. Don't spread misinformation.

See this is what i'm talking about. People are scared to try out new things..

I used to think it was misinformation but i have studied and if my own Grandma was getting better with the drug, i see why not??
Original post by pink00
Do you understand that previously healthy people had heart attacks and strokes everyday pre corona and we didn’t shut down the world because of it ?

You're being disingenuous. I'm not talking about a normal background level of unexplained deaths.
Original post by pink00

You do understand that heart attacks are not a communicable virus that can be spread via physical contact.
(edited 3 years ago)
See this is what i'm talking about. People are scared to try out new things..

I used to think it was misinformation but i have studied and if my own Grandma was getting better with the drug, i see why not??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2020/may/22/hydroxychloroquine-trumps-covid-19-cure-increases-deaths-global-study-finds

Latest

Trending

Trending