The Student Room Group

Lae stratford 2021 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Victoria-Artemis
I think I’ll make it on instagram; everyone reply with your usernames to be added x

add me xx ogechii.xoi
Congrats guys
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by hxxri.xht
Snapchat maybe ??

Does instagram not work? If it doesn't work for anyone else give your snapchat username and whichever has the most people is the one we'll make. When you give it include which social media it's for so I know which it is
Does instagram not work? If it doesn't work for anyone else give your snapchat username and whichever has the most people is the one we'll make. When you give it include which social media it's for so I know which it is

Whichever I don’t mind !
Reply 384
For insta mine's pktara7
Original post by hxxri.xht
Whichever I don’t mind !

Cool, what's your insta username?
user19283793
Cool, what's your insta username?

user19283793
It's not like my computer crashed several times, managing to download shady 3rd party software from God knows where and causing my screen to flash several times...

Though I've succeeded in my mission. (And finally I'm able to download other mobile-only apps too). The name's floofeus (on Instagram).

I don’t mind which one just lmk which one gets made xx
has the gc been made? x
I think I’ll make it on instagram; everyone reply with your usernames to be added x

Hey add me pls x my Instagram is jessanthonyy
can we make one on snapchat? drop your snap @
(edited 3 years ago)
I got a conditional, but I live in Chelsea, so getting to Stratford will be so longg. So I'll probably go to Harris Westminster. I really dk what to do, any suggestions?!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by judie.1
can we make one on snapchat? drop your snap @

An Instagram one has already been made. Are you in it yet ?
Reply 395
what do they mean by “Please note that accepting and meeting your offer is not a guarantee of a place at LAE Stratford.” ?? should i be worried hahahah
My insta is linaelh22
Original post by ayqiu
what do they mean by “Please note that accepting and meeting your offer is not a guarantee of a place at LAE Stratford.” ?? should i be worried hahahah

Yeah I thought the same😭
Original post by kitkat20000
Yeah I thought the same😭

It’s ridiculous. It’s first come first served in results day, I assume. Congrats to all anyway!
I got offer by both LAE how ever Stratford is far for me so I might go to LAET. I also got DAO and St Micheal as well so it is hard to decide. Any one here know that LAET actually teach STEP and MAT or just give guidance like other school. TIA.
Good luck every one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending