The Student Room Group

Religious studies A02

Hey guys I just wanted to know how to answer an A02 question for rs a level (13) like how to structure and what to actually include within the a02. Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Chileidk
Hey guys I just wanted to know how to answer an A02 question for rs a level (13) like how to structure and what to actually include within the a02. Thank you

Which exam board is this for?
Reply 2
Original post by Joe312
Which exam board is this for?

Eduqas/wjec
Reply 3
Original post by Chileidk
Eduqas/wjec

You need 3 paragraphs. Each paragraph should include:

1: an argument for or against the question
2: a criticism of that argument
3: your evaluation of that criticism, which could take the form of agreeing with it and saying why it is successful (hard) or disagreeing with it by offering a defence of point 1 (easier) or even offering a defence and then a final criticism of that defence (still easier than just agreeing with the criticism).
Hi, I was also wondering this, but I do OCR Religious Studies so would it be the same?
Reply 5
Original post by Caz1234567
Hi, I was also wondering this, but I do OCR Religious Studies so would it be the same?

For OCR, there are no AO2 questions, all your questions are of one type - a combination of AO1 and AO2 together. So it will be similar to the structure I mentioned but with AO1 explanation added, especially in the first paragraph.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending