The Student Room Group

If you could change something about you what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'mBluedab
crab claws instead of hands.

What why 😂
Original post by Lookingzar
You've been everywhere recently

Where have l been ? lol
Original post by bluemuffin
What why 😂

since the dawn of man we have only feared one thing that being is the crab. if i become crab and man i would be the most feared being to ever walk the earth.
Reply 23
nationality so i can live forever in the UK without constantly applying :frown:
I would like to change a lot of things about my personality and appearance, but I think mostly I want to be able to talk to people and not be anxious all the time.
Erm.....

My family. I want a nice happy big close middle classed supportive loving family. 👪 everything about my life that sucks is directly linked to the fact that I have to do everything by myself, yet I don't have all the answers. So I mess up. THEN when I mess up, surprise surprise I gotta fix that **** too..ALONE. So then I get stressed and mess up. Now I have more issues to fix....ALONE. :colonhash:
To be taller, to have clear skin, to be outgoing, and to be independent
Original post by AnaClarkson
To be taller, to have clear skin, to be outgoing, and to be independent

One of those I might have advice on. If you live in the UK try asking your GP about acne care. I am on antibiotics now. My skin is clearer and I am also protected against bacterisl infections until the end of my treatment. But if is hormonal they can also use different types of birth control. Or there is a cream one gp recommended that is full proof, but you will be red af for a month. No better time than lockdown though. I know the treatment might be long and ineffective in the long run, but its so nice to finally let my skin breath and heal. 🥰
Original post by Pomello
One of those I might have advice on. If you live in the UK try asking your GP about acne care. I am on antibiotics now. My skin is clearer and I am also protected against bacterisl infections until the end of my treatment. But if is hormonal they can also use different types of birth control. Or there is a cream one gp recommended that is full proof, but you will be red af for a month. No better time than lockdown though. I know the treatment might be long and ineffective in the long run, but its so nice to finally let my skin breath and heal. 🥰

Thank you for your advice. I'm not sure my skin is bad enough that I need to go to a GP. I think it's because of stress and hormonal changes, but thanks anyway! :smile:
Original post by vix.xvi
just a tip abt maths lol that might help, just practice it loadssss
no-one just gets good at maths, theyve just practiced it alot :smile:

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind!
Nope.
Original post by Joleee
nationality so i can live forever in the UK without constantly applying :frown:

Yes,uk is a nice place to live,I feel like it’s the safest too we don’t get that much natural disasters and the crime rate isn’t that bad compared to other countries or cities.

Quick Reply

Latest