The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Geography Paper 2 (7037/2) - 6th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA Geography paper 2 A-level exam go today?

AQA A Level Geography Paper 2 (7037/2) - 6th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 6th June/ AM
Length: 2h 30m

Resources
AQA A Level Geography
Congratulations on finishing your exam!
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well I have no clear how paper 1 went could be an A could be a C so I'm gonna have to smash this paper now lmao.
Anyone have any predictions for the 20 markers ? I think trade blocs might be one of them ?
(edited 11 months ago)
anyone know what the 2022 questions were on I think global systems and governance 20 marker was a food commodity
Reply 4
Original post by rebeccahogan
anyone know what the 2022 questions were on I think global systems and governance 20 marker was a food commodity

My teacher gave the questions here:

Global gov: Assess the impacts of world trade in a food commodity and/or a manufactured product on your life and the lives of people across the globe.

Changing place was: ‘Place meaning and identity are simply a reflection of past and present socio-economic characteristics and no attempt by external agencies at rebranding can change this.’ To what extent do you agree with this viewpoint?

Urban: How far do you agree that new urban landscapes such as fortress developments, heritage quarters and edge cities have intensified issues associated with economic inequality and social segregation?
Reply 5
does anyone have any high mark responses for changing spaces making places? I can't find any online and my teacher doesn't have any
Reply 6
Original post by hswjqo0q0w
does anyone have any high mark responses for changing spaces making places? I can't find any online and my teacher doesn't have any

you mean changing places?
Reply 7
Original post by Fire dude
you mean changing places?

oops I didnt realise this was aqa, I do ocr!
Although I prefer human as it’s interesting I have not done any revision have you guys started yet?
Reply 9
does anyone’s teachers have any predictions for any of the human questions? the physical paper today was decent apart from that standard deviation question 🤣🤣
not yet I haven't started :smile:
Original post by alex.25
does anyone’s teachers have any predictions for any of the human questions? the physical paper today was decent apart from that standard deviation question 🤣🤣
Reply 11
Original post by 123 purple.Daisy
Anyone have any predictions for the 20 markers ? I think trade blocs might be one of them ?

obvs not certain, but my teacher says they tend to put local with local so she has a feeling it might be local health questions (such as disease of affluence) within the population topic
Reply 12
Original post by flora14
Although I prefer human as it’s interesting I have not done any revision have you guys started yet?

nah i am rubbish i have to revise like one exam and then the other when ones done otherwise im overloaded with info. rn im doing psych paper 1 cus its friday and ill start a mix of psych paper 2 and 3 with geog paper 2
good luck for psych x
Original post by niamh_2017
nah i am rubbish i have to revise like one exam and then the other when ones done otherwise im overloaded with info. rn im doing psych paper 1 cus its friday and ill start a mix of psych paper 2 and 3 with geog paper 2
Reply 14
Original post by niamh_2017

yehh yeh same i also got psychology paper 1 on friday i’m gonna start with human after that
hoping for:
urban- hulme, london docklands regen
changing places - exo and endo? no clue
global - apple
Reply 16
Anyone doing resource security have predictions for the 20 mark question?
Original post by alex.25

My teacher thinks there could be a 20 marker on food supply as it hasn’t come up. Also climate change.
Reply 18
Original post by geographygoat167
My teacher thinks there could be a 20 marker on food supply as it hasn’t come up. Also climate change.

last years global governance essay was on trade of a food commodity though I'm pretty sure
Original post by Fire dude
last years global governance essay was on trade of a food commodity though I'm pretty sure

Yeah it was

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending