The Student Room Group

Oxford Geography 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by N_fello
@silverdanger @azby1098 i hope u guys hear of an interview soon, like august said, i think we heard earlier bc we both got re-allocated. But there hasn’t been any other jesus decisions so i think they are just being slow with it.

yeah i suppose so - thanks for the reassurance haha. it’s so frustrating having to wait tho haha
Original post by azby1098
yeah i suppose so - thanks for the reassurance haha. it’s so frustrating having to wait tho haha

it's the thought of a whole weekend now between a decision that scares me☹ but i'm just going to try and focus on revision and sleep haha

thanks for the reassurance :smile: @N_fello @augusttoowell
I believe that the only colleges so far that have released decisions are Catz, Brasenose, Teddy Hall and Mansfield - the others, including my entry are just because we’ve been reallocated! I haven’t got an email off Hertford yet to confirm my interview time, just one off Brasenose to say i’ll be interviewed by another college :smile:
Original post by Danihales
I believe that the only colleges so far that have released decisions are Catz, Brasenose, Teddy Hall and Mansfield - the others, including my entry are just because we’ve been reallocated! I haven’t got an email off Hertford yet to confirm my interview time, just one off Brasenose to say i’ll be interviewed by another college :smile:

I think Hilda’s and Keble have too! And ahh that’s interesting. Do you like the look of hertford?
someone on the main thread said that they just got an interview for jesus history so it’s illustrative that they are still working!
Reply 65

I completely get it :frown: wishin u guys so much luck and interviews
Reply 66
Original post by silverdanger
it's the thought of a whole weekend now between a decision that scares me☹ but i'm just going to try and focus on revision and sleep haha

thanks for the reassurance :smile: @N_fello @augusttoowell

Yhh definitely keep up the revision and don’t over work urself hopefully they don’t leave u guys waitin till monday
Reply 67

Hertford is beautiful❤️Well done !! And good luck with ur interview

If you are reallocated to a college on a different timetable to the one you applied to, you will hear from them before hearing from the original college, if you see what I mean. Try to hold your nerve. If no-one doing geography at Jesus has heard you except for reallocations you are still very much in the mix.
Original post by EmeraldIsla
If you are reallocated to a college on a different timetable to the one you applied to, you will hear from them before hearing from the original college, if you see what I mean. Try to hold your nerve. If no-one doing geography at Jesus has heard you except for reallocations you are still very much in the mix.

ahh thank you🥺
ahh yeah nice! maybe it’s because worcester and jesus are popular colleges. i’ve seen a lot of jesus geographers on tsr.

ahh thank you for the reassurance. i think a lot of colleges have released geography decisions tho! teddy hall brasenose keble mansfield st catz hertford etc

have you seen any jesus geographers getting interviews? i haven’t heard anything from them yet
Original post by humbledoors
have you seen any jesus geographers getting interviews? i haven’t heard anything from them yet

i haven’t seen any yet, no.
I think Hilda’s and Keble have too! And ahh that’s interesting. Do you like the look of hertford?

Original post by N_fello
Hertford is beautiful❤️Well done !! And good luck with ur interview

Thank you!! I’m not familiar with Hertford, my boyf is at brasenose so it was almost like a second home as i visit most weekends, but it’ll be a new experience i guess!
Thank you!! I’m not familiar with Hertford, my boyf is at brasenose so it was almost like a second home as i visit most weekends, but it’ll be a new experience i guess!

Hertford is really pretty, really central, Bridge of Sighs, strong for music, friendly, accommodation all years and virtually opposite Brasenose. Lovely.
Reply 74
I got an interview at Brasenose!! :smile:
Well done everyone, and good luck to all still waiting!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by hco2103
Well done everyone, and good look to all still waiting!

well done!! what were your grades like?

also for everyone - saw christ church interview on spreadsheet sent at half 8 tonight!
Reply 76
well done!! what were your grades like?

also for everyone - saw christ church interview on spreadsheet sent at half 8 tonight!

I replied last night - initially applied to St Catz but got reallocated
Original post by hco2103
I replied last night - initially applied to St Catz but got reallocated

oh nice- congratulations. what college were you reallocated to?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 78

Aww, does ur bf study geog as well ??
Reply 79
Original post by hco2103
Well done everyone, and good luck to all still waiting!

Same here ! Wish u the best of luck as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending