The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elzafly2022
I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I saw somewhere that we’ll be getting a response by July? I sent a couple emails back and forth between myself and the accommodation team at ysj, and I’m fairly certain that’s what they said :smile:

Oh really, that's great! I was getting worried because my friends have all got theirs sorted, but must just be different depending on the university. Thanks for letting me know :smile:
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me, I have just had my accommodation offer for starting York St John in September and have been put in The Grange House, Cruse House. This is not the accommodation I applied for and I am really worried as I have no clue what the housing is like at The Grange and am just worried it is going to be not for me. I was just wondering as you lived in the Grange Houses if you could give me your honest opinion on them, specifically Cruse house if you could as I can not find any information on it, that would be great, thanks.
Original post by Millie.johnson
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me, I have just had my accommodation offer for starting York St John in September and have been put in The Grange House, Cruse House. This is not the accommodation I applied for and I am really worried as I have no clue what the housing is like at The Grange and am just worried it is going to be not for me. I was just wondering as you lived in the Grange Houses if you could give me your honest opinion on them, specifically Cruse house if you could as I can not find any information on it, that would be great, thanks.

Hey! So I was in Grange House and honestly I have no clue what Cruse House is like. There are so many different grange houses all in one area that I wouldn’t be able to tell you. I think its shared bathroom accommodation, but I don’t know anyone who was in so can’t help sorry! If you don’t like your accommodation, you do get the chance to apply to move out and into a different accommodation but not sure when that is so would have to check with the accommodation team :smile:)
Reply 23
Original post by CemXx732
Hey! I’m currently at York St. John and I’m living in Grange House. It was my first choice for accommodation and honestly it is such a nice accommodation and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. If you’d like some more info or photos I’d be happy to give you some! X

hey i’ve just been accepted into the grange house for starting in september is there any chance you could send me some pictures, i can’t find any online and i don’t know anyone in my accommodation x
Original post by MaisyJo
hey i’ve just been accepted into the grange house for starting in september is there any chance you could send me some pictures, i can’t find any online and i don’t know anyone in my accommodation x

Hello,

If you have a look at this page on our website: https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/study/accommodation/the-grange/, you will be able to see three videos which show you around the Grange accommodation.

If you are still unsure, you can get in touch with the accommodation team at [email protected] for further information.

Lydia :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending