The Student Room Group

November mocks

Anyone doing mocks in November? I've literally only started revising now and I'm so stressed.

How is everyone else doing?

Scroll to see replies

Nah I’m not but which subjects you doing?
Reply 2
Original post by joyceemx
Anyone doing mocks in November? I've literally only started revising now and I'm so stressed.

Mine are in December and I am so scared ahh (year 13 mocks)
Reply 3

i am as well. end of november to december
Mine are in january
Reply 5
My school hasn’t even told us when or if we’re doing mocks 😑
Original post by dylgeo
My school hasn’t even told us when or if we’re doing mocks 😑

my school didn't tell me either i went on our website and it just says it there. literally, no one in my year knows except me and a few of my friends. talk to your teachers and they can tell you.
Reply 7

Mine are also in November, I'm stressed and haven't started yet.

same mine are towards the end of november good luck !

Yep. :frown:

What A-Levels do you take? :biggrin:
Reply 10
oh these are gcse mocks sadly
oh these are gcse mocks sadly

Omg same I have my GCSE Year 11 mocks in November too!!
I'm stressed out too omg😭

My mocks start next Tuesday. Idek what to do.
Reply 13
Original post by _____________123

Mine starts this Sunday and I have not revised whatsoever. Do you guys think these mocks will have a huge impact on our grades or are the later ones going to be more important?
Original post by meedx
Mine starts this Sunday and I have not revised whatsoever. Do you guys think these mocks will have a huge impact on our grades or are the later ones going to be more important?

If exams get cancelled then yes these are important. Both mock exams will be used.

start revising now!
My mock exams start next monday.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17

Mine start on Monday in two weeks time. I'm stressed but I'm just trying to revise as much as possible and take breaks aswell.
Reply 18
Original post by meedx

I think all mocks might equally be as important. Hopefully they take into account the lack of time we had to prepare
Does every school do the same mock papers??

Quick Reply

Latest