The Student Room Group

Revision for November mocks

When should I start revising for the November mocks? How long do I need to revise for?
Original post by ZippyGeorge123
When should I start revising for the November mocks? How long do I need to revise for?

I would make sure over the summer you start making revision resources so you don't have as many to make closer to the time. For now I would recommend doing small amounts of revision and as you get closer start revising more. As for how long, it really depends on what grades you want and how quickly you work, so it depends on you but the sooner you start the more likely you are to figure it out.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I would make sure over the summer you start making revision resources so you don't have as many to make closer to the time. For now I would recommend doing small amounts of revision and as you get closer start revising more. As for how long, it really depends on what grades you want and how quickly you work, so it depends on you but the sooner you start the more likely you are to figure it out.

Thank you for your kindness and words of advice, and for taking up time in your day to help me :smile:
Original post by ZippyGeorge123

Heyy! Even I started revising for my November mocks!
Do all your revision to a plan and make sure you don't miss any pieces of content...
Do past papers and go through marking schemes and do the wrong ones again..
make sure not to waste the summer by relaxing and having too much fun...
It is going to be tough year for all of us!
I am sure you will ace it!
good luck!!! <3

Quick Reply

Latest