The Student Room Group

Wrote on blank page in IGCSE exam

I gave my biology paper 1 exam recently.I wrote the answer wrong so I cut it and wrote on the blank page.I didn't know it was not allowed.The invigilator saw me writing on the blank page and didn't say anything so I thought it was ok.I ran out of time to ask.The total marks I wrote on blank page was of 10 marks😭😭I am scared it won't be scanned.Will it?
If I remember correctly, don't you have to ask for extra paper to write on, that has lines set out and space for the question number? Was this a mock or a real paper?
(edited 3 years ago)
Real paper😭😭I didn't know I can't write on the blank page
I didn't give any real mock due to Corona and only practiced QP and QP had no blank pages.I didn't know I wasn't allowed so wrote on it.Is there any way I can solve this?😭😭

Original post by Afrrcyn
If I remember correctly, don't you have to ask for extra paper to write on, that has lines set out and space for the question number? Was this a mock or a real paper?
Reply 4
It will almost certainly be spotted and marked.

You ask for an electronic copy of your marked Edexcel script for free after the results come out so, if you're worried, get it back to check they marked it.
Original post by Cheeryblossom
I didn't give any real mock due to Corona and only practiced QP and QP had no blank pages.I didn't know I wasn't allowed so wrote on it.Is there any way I can solve this?😭😭

Original post by Compost
It will almost certainly be spotted and marked.

You ask for an electronic copy of your marked Edexcel script for free after the results come out so, if you're worried, get it back to check they marked it.

Such a relieve.I will surely ask for the electronic copy.

Quick Reply

Latest