The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Pharmacy at DMU

At De Montfort Uni, it only says we need 120 points for pharmacy. Does that mean I only need to get BBB?
or do they consider CCC with a B or higher in EPQ?
Reply 1
120 points. Yes you only need to get BBB or any grades that total up to 120 points so for example you could get ABC. A = 48 points B = 40 points C = 32 points
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by 326888
120 points. Yes you only need to get BBB or any grades that total up to 120 points so for example you could get ABC. A = 48 points B = 40 points C = 32 points

Thank you! Just wasn't sure
Reply 3
Original post by xmelanieee
Thank you! Just wasn't sure

No problem :smile:
hi there

you question seems to have been answered, i will provide a full response, so you are able to understand the entry requirements in full

A typical offer is a minimum of 120 points from 3 A-Levels including Chemistry and at least one of the following at grade B or above: Biology, Maths, Physics or Psychology (General Studies is not accepted)*, or
BTEC National Diploma - Science Distinction/Distinction/Merit, with Chemistry A level at grade B
Plus five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including Maths and English Language

Alternative qualifications include:

Pass Access to Science HE diploma with 15 level three chemistry credits at distinction and 15 further credits at merit in science subjects. English Language and Maths GCSEs required at grade C/4 or above as separate qualifications
We will normally require students to have had a break from full-time education before undertaking the Access course.

International Baccalaureate: 30+ points with six higher level points in Chemistry and another science subject (Biology, Physics, Psychology or Maths)
Interview: Yes, the interview will comprise of a structure tests numeracy as well as values and judgement. Interviews are currently being conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams.

*The third A-level may be in a non-science subject or replaced by AS levels in different subjects, which must be taken at the same sitting as the A-levels.

I hope this helps you query and if you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask - we are happy to help

leena

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending