The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interview worries!

I had my interview with DMU to study pharmacy 6 days ago and I haven't heard anything back yet. They advise on the website 7 days but the lady in admissions said 14. I'm panicking!!! Please give me some reassurance to calm my nerves 🙏
Reply 1
Original post by Chloe199705
I had my interview with DMU to study pharmacy 6 days ago and I haven't heard anything back yet. They advise on the website 7 days but the lady in admissions said 14. I'm panicking!!! Please give me some reassurance to calm my nerves 🙏

Hey! I am not sure if this will reassure you, but to give you a rough idea - I had my interview for DMU pharmacy on the 20th October (2023) and I got an offer on the 26th October - so 6 days
But at the end of my interview I asked how long it will take etc, and she said 5-7 WORKING days (so not Saturday and Sunday) and then she said if you still have not heard back - successful or rejection - then email the admissions team
It's not much but I hope this helps!
Original post by Chloe199705

Hi there @Chloe199705 - I hope you're doing okay and that you felt the interview went well!:biggrin:

Definitely @nayab246 is correct!
The team or academics that conducted the interview should confirm your result in at least 5-7 working days (excludes Bank Holidays and the weekend days). Sometimes this rough estimate may be extended for various reasons - and for no fault of your own!
However, if you are worried or it has been longer than 7 working days then you can reach out to the Admissions Team just to confirm if a result is available yet!:redface:

You can reach the Admissions Team via email or telephone. It is best to quote your student reference number, or full name, course, date of birth, or UCAS ID so the team can find your application on our systems! :cyber:
E: [email protected]
T: +44 (0)116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday 09:00AM-16:30PM UK Time only):call:

I hope this helps! Please ask if you have any more questions or I can clarify anything:rolleyes:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending