The Student Room Group

french or biology a level??

i’m currently in year 11 picking my a levels. i know that i want to take psychology and business a level. however i am stuck between french and biology as my third subject.
i’ve heard sooo many people say that biology is really hard as there is so much content to remember but i figured biology might help with psychology.
or i might take french because i think i’m quite good at it and i know universities like modern languages

basically should i pick french or biology? is biology really as difficult as people make it out to be?

also i’m thinking of taking either a business or psychology related degree at uni

Any suggestion would be appreciated!
(edited 3 years ago)
im pretty sure modern languages are considered one of the most difficult a-levels too but like biology everyone will find the difficulty different of course! and you don’t need biology to take psychology at university so id just say to choose what you enjoy more :smile:
Original post by hollie1928
im pretty sure modern languages are considered one of the most difficult a-levels too but like biology everyone will find the difficulty different of course! and you don’t need biology to take psychology at university so id just say to choose what you enjoy more :smile:

thanks so much for your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest