The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

I've sent my UCAS off already (:eek:) and applied for two courses, Political Science and International Relations! I really hope I get in, it's my first choice haha
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
I know, I think its gonna be my first choice i so want to get in!
you've made me feel bad, mine isnt sent yet...
lol nah don't worry about it, our school forced us to do our personal statements before the summer holidays, so we're all pretty much ready haha
MSc Biological Science applicant here! :biggrin: My UCAS form should be sent to my referee by the middle of next week, if I keep on track.
Possibly me

Economics Bsc

AAAB
Reply 6
yep.
for music
:smile:
Reply 7
Applying for Med. :smile:
Reply 8
International Relations is nice indeed. Shame I'm stuck in pol. sci. for the next 2 years
Reply 9
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Possibly me

Economics Bsc

AAAB

We're ranked 4th in the country now :biggrin:, better than Warwick!
I'm applying for Human Biology :smile:
gaomeister
We're ranked 4th in the country now :biggrin:, better than Warwick!

nah warwick is still better, it's just that league tables chat ******
Reply 12
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
nah warwick is still better, it's just that league tables chat ******

Blasphemy!

Birmingham isn't going to let you in if you keep sprouting rubbish like that :p:
gaomeister
Blasphemy!

Birmingham isn't going to let you in if you keep sprouting rubbish like that :p:

lol :P
Me! I'm applying for Psychology! :smile:
Good luck everyone!
Reply 15
OMG THIS IS EXCITING.... hahaha sorry for coming across hyper in my post btw but it's freshers week here at bham and its amazing!

You should all deffo pick Tennis courts as your accom, I was put off at first becuase of the shared bathroom etc but seriously its the best accom!!!!
Everyone is lovely, the RA's seem ace too, and sharing showers etc isnt bad!

Can't wait to start the Psychology here!

So Jamsie is you ever have and Q's about psy at bham I'll soon but the person to ask!!!!!

Yay, good luck to everyone applying at bham, deffo have it as your firm you wont regreat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 16
Cathy_Rah
You should all deffo pick Tennis courts as your accom, I was put off at first becuase of the shared bathroom etc but seriously its the best accom!!!!

Everyone knows The Beeches is better :yep:
Reply 17
er, naaahhhhh DONT BELIEVE HER.... she lies!.... I have a major problem I need to see the doc buthavent registered :| So if you do come bham uni make sure you dont make the same mistake :biggrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!...... :s-smilie:
Reply 18
anyone doing geology? im already here this year, but im bored and i cant bothered to go down to campus yet! get your applications in as soon as possible because birmingham is popular for good reason!

MAPLE BANK IS THE BEST!
Reply 19
Ahem....

Tc.

Latest

Trending

Trending