The Student Room Group

Appealing for grades: What happens to insurance?

so i got AAB for my a-levels but needed AAA to get into my firm choice (University of Birmingham) but got a place confirmed for insurance (Universoty of nottingham). I was gonna apply to appeal my grades and let birmingham know, which they said they would keep my place untill august 31st. But i was wondering what happens to my insurance offer of nottingham? I dont wanna lose it in the event of the appeal not going my way. Any advice?
Original post by tomahawk-09
so i got AAB for my a-levels but needed AAA to get into my firm choice (University of Birmingham) but got a place confirmed for insurance (Universoty of nottingham). I was gonna apply to appeal my grades and let birmingham know, which they said they would keep my place untill august 31st. But i was wondering what happens to my insurance offer of nottingham? I dont wanna lose it in the event of the appeal not going my way. Any advice?

Hey @tomahawk-09

First of all, congratulations on your results! I assume they would hold it, but I would definitely contact Nottingham and see if/how long they will hold your place. :smile:

Good luck with your appeal and I hope you get the place you want!

Natalie
- University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest