The Student Room Group

Student Finance Previous Address?

So I’m filling out my application for student finance for this year, I’ve arrived at the ‘Additional Info’ section and it’s asking where I’ve lived since 1 September 2021 to 1 September 2024.

I’m really confused with this section, I’ve lived at the same address and have not lived anywhere else, it just says “The address history isn’t complete, we need all details of all addresses between 01/09/2021 and 01/09/2024”.

So I’m not sure what to do here.

Can anyone help?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by WolvieX23
So I’m filling out my application for student finance for this year, I’ve arrived at the ‘Additional Info’ section and it’s asking where I’ve lived since 1 September 2021 to 1 September 2024.
I’m really confused with this section, I’ve lived at the same address and have not lived anywhere else, it just says “The address history isn’t complete, we need all details of all addresses between 01/09/2021 and 01/09/2024”.
So I’m not sure what to do here.
Can anyone help?
Hi there,

There would be an option to select 'im still living at this address' but do ensure you've indicated you've lived there from 01/09/21 and it should allow you to proceed. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
There would be an option to select 'im still living at this address' but do ensure you've indicated you've lived there from 01/09/21 and it should allow you to proceed. Thanks, Jason
There isn't that option from what I can see on the page, I've filled in the 'reason' box but I can't see a 'I'm still living at this address' checkbox or anything. Could it be caused by a section from a previous tab that I might have filled out wrong?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by WolvieX23
There isn't that option from what I can see on the page, I've filled in the 'reason' box but I can't see a 'I'm still living at this address' checkbox or anything. Could it be caused by a section from a previous tab that I might have filled out wrong?
Hi there,

Yes, that can sometimes happen. It may be worth cancelling your application and then re-applying; that often fixes this.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending