The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Xristina
nasia, lol I forgot to answer your mail. I applied too, and now I am waiting hehe...I was thinking, if we don't hear anything till the end of the month, we should call them and ask. Tell them that we need to know so that if we didn't get a place, we can search for private accom. However, I think erasmus students are always a priority, since it's more difficult to find private accomodation only for 3 months or so. So let's hope. ( Ah, btw, I decided not to take the latin exam haha, I can't be arsed to study :P )

ough, tell me about it, I can't study, I'm bored to death! I don't think we'll have a problem about accom, we will wait 'til we hear from them!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 781
Luce-eeeee
I saw that tooooo!! Eeeee!!!
I just hope it's not on a Wednesday because I'm going to be teaching drama back home on a Wednesday evening, for a bit of handy work experience :yep:

Wooo!! All I need now is for my accomodation to fall into place and then I can start getting ready to celebrate :woo:

Ahh fingers crossed! Have you not got accom yet??
clozet
Ahh fingers crossed! Have you not got accom yet??

No I haven't :mad:
I've just got to be patient but I'm concerned that I'll be allocated catered/ meal plan when I particularly wanted to be in self-catered.

Where are you?
Reply 783
alexa123
sorry to sound dumb.. what is MUN?!! :rolleyes: lol i bet it's something really obvious now im asking!

it's not really if you dont know what it stands for :p:
Model United Nations :smile:
Reply 784
alexa123
sorry to sound dumb.. what is MUN?!! :rolleyes: lol i bet it's something really obvious now im asking!

model united nations :biggrin: basically a posh sounding debate :biggrin: it's totally amazing :woo:
pink_cait
I get up and just sit and wait for the post atm. Everyday I get something through, but its from the tax man or something else BORING, I want birmingham post please!!!

Students pay tax? :s-smilie:
Reply 786
HiBear
it's not really if you dont know what it stands for :p:
Model United Nations :smile:

ah okay thanks for that- probably would never have guessed that one! :smile:
Reply 787
Luce-eeeee
No I haven't :mad:
I've just got to be patient but I'm concerned that I'll be allocated catered/ meal plan when I particularly wanted to be in self-catered.

Where are you?

:s-smilie: I hope you get what you want! which was your first choice? I'm in shackleton so I've got meal plan but I really really really can't cook so it's definitely a good thing!!
clozet
:woo: me toooo although I've never danced before. my mum always used to go to tap dancing lessons when I was little and ever since I've wanted to learn :smile: so I want to do beginners tap and maybe something else. and I want to join the MUN one because I'm an MUN addict :p:

Lol this is so weird - ive always wanted to start dancing (though never got round to it) and was thinking of doing tap (saw a tap dancing show a few years ago and since wanted to try it and thought starting uni is a perfect excuse to!) Guess you'll probably be seeing me there then :biggrin:

Bham TSRs should arrange a mega meet-up when we get to bham or at least exchange facebooks :woo:
clozet
:s-smilie: I hope you get what you want! which was your first choice? I'm in shackleton so I've got meal plan but I really really really can't cook so it's definitely a good thing!!

Mason, Jarratt, Elgar, Victoria.. in that order, if I remember rightly! So not much chance there, as I applied in April on account of being a drama student- I was still auditioning in February!!!

Ahh, now you see I'm a domestic goddess in the making and I think I'd die without an oven- I'm always baking this and that :p:
Reply 790
Toxic Tears
Lol this is so weird - ive always wanted to start dancing (though never got round to it) and was thinking of doing tap (saw a tap dancing show a few years ago and since wanted to try it and thought starting uni is a perfect excuse to!) Guess you'll probably be seeing me there then :biggrin:

Bham TSRs should arrange a mega meet-up when we get to bham or at least exchange facebooks :woo:

:biggrin: yaaay everyone wants to do tap! I can't believe I thought noone would be interested and I'd have to tap away all on my own!

yeah we defs should :biggrin: me, tasha-x and rosamund123 are already having our very own mini modern languages thread tsr meet up so I suppose we could let fellow tsr brummies join in :biggrin:
If anyone wants to add me on facebook, my name is Lucy Bramley... my little photo is me sitting cross legged, in the garden grinning manically- please do not be scared, I'm very nice :P
^ I just realised how desperate/pathetic that post sounded! Oof!
Reply 793
Luce-eeeee

I'll add you :biggrin:
clozet
:biggrin: yaaay everyone wants to do tap! I can't believe I thought noone would be interested and I'd have to tap away all on my own!

yeah we defs should :biggrin: me, tasha-x and rosamund123 are already having our very own mini modern languages thread tsr meet up so I suppose we could let fellow tsr brummies join in :biggrin:

Lol let me joinnnnnnnnn :biggrin:
Luce-eeeee

Dont worry i'll add you as well :biggrin: What course are you doing?
Toxic Tears
Dont worry i'll add you as well :biggrin: What course are you doing?

Woopah :biggrin:
I'm doing drama and theatre arts- yourself?
Luce-eeeee
Woopah :biggrin:
I'm doing drama and theatre arts- yourself?

I'm doing Biology (should be in sig but doesnt show up sometimes for some reason). Woah could never imagine doing drama though I guess it could be fun for those who can act! :woo:
Reply 798
Toxic Tears
Lol let me joinnnnnnnnn :biggrin:

Ooooh I don't know...I think I'd have to check with Tasha and Rosamund first :p: naaah you can all come :biggrin:

add me too, I'm the Chloe that posted on Lucy's wall :biggrin:
Toxic Tears
I'm doing Biology (should be in sig but doesnt show up sometimes for some reason). Woah could never imagine doing drama though I guess it could be fun for those who can act! :woo:

I don't think I'm really that good at acting but the course is fascinating- you get to look at so many aspects of drama as well as the theory of performing and a bit of performing itself.
You'll have to come and watch some of the productions :biggrin:

Biology scares me, but I'm a bit stupid so yeah :P
My friend's doing zooology, but that's about as close as I get to the biology department!

Latest

Trending

Trending