The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Tasha-x
I'd starve to death if I wasn't catered! If there's no food in my house that I want, I just don't eat!! I'd end up living off chocolate :p:

Haha, definitely the frogsoc, maybe a couple other dance classes? I wanted to join a choir, but i'm not sure if there are any ... What about you?

There are choirs :smile: And I'm joining it, I hope its not auditioned tho cause I hate solo singing.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 841
pink_cait
There are choirs :smile: And I'm joining it, I hope its not auditioned tho cause I hate solo singing.

Oh really?! I couldn't see any on that list of societies that someone posted a link to ... But if there is one, I will join too :biggrin: but only if there isn't an audition! I'm not that great a singer!
Tasha-x
Oh really?! I couldn't see any on that list of societies that someone posted a link to ... But if there is one, I will join too :biggrin: but only if there isn't an audition! I'm not that great a singer!

Alto or Soprano, We can go together :smile:
Unauditioned :d:d:d
Oooooh choir!!
I'd love to join (head chorister at my school :P) but I'm concerned about the amount of time it takes up... especially if I'm joining the CU, musical theatre and tap dancing aswell!!

But it's tempting.....
lol :smile:
Reply 847
pink_cait
Alto or Soprano, We can go together :smile:

Alto :biggrin: What about you? And yay!! I'm soo excited now!
oooh. is there a creative writing society or anything like that???
Reply 849
alexa123
she's called charlie cheeseman.. i did psychology with her last year! haha random fact there.

ahahaha sorry I think I caused some confusion! I would have said 'it's clozet' when I added you except my facebook stopped working on my laptop for some bizarre reason so added you on my phone (I knew which alexa you were because I'm already friends with tasha!) YES I know Charlie, she's awesome :smile: We went to the same school, she left to go to Brockenhurst at the end of year 11 and I stayed on at our school sixth form. small world, eh?! Interestingly enough her ex has a deferred place to do sport science or something at birmingham next year!

you know, to save this confusion, I think I might make a facebook group 'TSR Brummie Freshers 09' so we can add each other easier!
Reply 850
melting_snow
clozet which chloe are you on fb?

the one with the massive pink flower in her hair and a weird expression on her face :biggrin:
clozet
woodward (URGH my surname is disgusting) the one with the massive pink flower in her hair and a weird expression on her face :biggrin:

how is woodward disgusting?! there's an actor whose name is edward woodward. try saying that three time very fast when you're drunk!
pink_cait
I don't think we have to take extra subjects, but we can take MOMD (modules outside main disciplines) it means you might get to just take something different :smile: I'm looking forward to it!

www.freshersfest.co.uk - Freshers fest ticket

www.guildofstudents.com - Societies list etc :smile:

Why didn't you except to get in? I assume you did get the ABB they were asking. One of my friends was hoping to go Birmingham too but got BDD lol.

Add me on facebook, Cait Smith :smile: I'm standing with 2 other girls, one is holding a smirnoff ice thats me :biggrin:

Thanks for the links :smile: I don't have facebook unfortunately, although I am considering it lol. Only a myspace which i rarely visit.

Yeah I got ABB. No idea how though.

How are you doing all three languages at once???
Reply 853
funkiichiicka

How are you doing all three languages at once???

I assume you mean me :p: Erm, i did French and Spanish at A level, and i'm taking Italian ab initio :biggrin:

And you should get facebook! It'll be really useful at uni :smile:
Tasha-x
I assume you mean me :p: Erm, i did French and Spanish at A level, and i'm taking Italian ab initio :biggrin:

And you should get facebook! It'll be really useful at uni :smile:

Oh, silly me, Yeah, I mean you, so confusing. :frown:

Yeah I know, I reallywanna but I think it will be too much of a distraction... I get distracted waaay easily
Reply 855
funkiichiicka
Oh, silly me, Yeah, I mean you, so confusing. :frown:

Yeah I know, I reallywanna but I think it will be too much of a distraction... I get distracted waaay easily

Haha, you know you want to :p: Distractions are always good .. :biggrin:
im a bit confused, ive received an offer for accommodation through email and accepted it, so now is that it? i mean, dont we get some sort of information pack through post or anything like that? im still not even sure what date im supposed to be moving in!! :s-smilie:
Reply 857
facetious
im a bit confused, ive received an offer for accommodation through email and accepted it, so now is that it? i mean, dont we get some sort of information pack through post or anything like that? im still not even sure what date im supposed to be moving in!! :s-smilie:

Have you paid the deposit and everything? I think we should receive a pack from Birmingham soon in the post, with reading lists, and lots of info in, so we just have to be patient I think! :smile: Where did you get an offer for? (Sorry if you've already said!)
Tasha-x
Have you paid the deposit and everything? I think we should receive a pack from Birmingham soon in the post, with reading lists, and lots of info in, so we just have to be patient I think! :smile: Where did you get an offer for? (Sorry if you've already said!)

Yeah, paid the deposit. I hope so, I'm starting to worry about not receiving more information.. can only imagine how the people who havent even received an accommodation offer must be feeling! Got an offer for Mason :smile:
Reply 859
facetious
Yeah, paid the deposit. I hope so, I'm starting to worry about not receiving more information.. can only imagine how the people who havent even received an accommodation offer must be feeling! Got an offer for Mason :smile:

Oooh, Mason! Fancy! :biggrin:
Tell me about it! I'm not a very patient person! I just want to know what's going on! They could atleast have sent out a generic email saying what we are going to receive, and roughly when, just to put people's minds at rest!

Latest

Trending

Trending