The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

melting_snow
still waiting also. though i have got my info pack for nursing.

least you have something :frown: im going insane
anyone recieved anything from comp sci or maths?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 881
90 Bull3t Pr00f

I have both the Registration Pack and the Comp Sci Welcome Pack :confused:
90 Bull3t Pr00f

I'm dying to know bout Maths as well.
melting_snow
still waiting also. though i have got my info pack for nursing.

I've got my info pack fot Chem, but nothing else. At least I have a reading list now :p:
90 Bull3t Pr00f

Someone on this forum said to email/ring the reg. people if you haven't recieved your welcome pack til friday. Will leave it til tuesday, then give them a bell. the post is rather **** round here!
Reply 885
90 Bull3t Pr00f

Im a lil tired right now so i might be wrong, but I dont think that ive had my comp sci pack yet, ill check in the morning ^^
melting_snow
Someone on this forum said to email/ring the reg. people if you haven't recieved your welcome pack til friday. Will leave it til tuesday, then give them a bell. the post is rather **** round here!

Which people? Which number?
funkiichiicka
Which people? Which number?

well, my nursing thing re. registration says:

"... enclosed instructions on how to login using your network username and passwork that you should have also recieved..."

the email is [email protected] but i dont know if that is nursing specific.
melting_snow
well, my nursing thing re. registration says:

"... enclosed instructions on how to login using your network username and passwork that you should have also recieved..."

the email is [email protected] but i dont know if that is nursing specific.

Do you only get those contact details in the information pack though?
melting_snow

Same... bloody postal strikes
funkiichiicka
Do you only get those contact details in the information pack though?

Not sure.

I gt my welcome pack this morning. Give it a few more days :smile:
Rosamund123
that's ages away!
but thanks for finding out
:biggrin:

I know. Its ridiculous. I keep checking, but nopes :frown: Still nothing :frown:
AutVinceriAutMori
I've got my info pack fot Chem, but nothing else. At least I have a reading list now :p:

i got a letter and timetable for first few days from economics, but no reading list! :confused:
facetious
i got a letter and timetable for first few days from economics, but no reading list! :confused:

And I still haven't got a timetable :facepalm: I really need to give them a ring :frown: Added to the silence of StudentFinance its really upsetting :p:
Hey Guys, If you log onto the welcome week 2009 section some of the subjects have uploaded, if not you need to ring up and get your login details because my induction timetable was on the my.learning section WebCT thingy :smile:
pink_cait
Hey Guys, If you log onto the welcome week 2009 section some of the subjects have uploaded, if not you need to ring up and get your login details because my induction timetable was on the my.learning section WebCT thingy :smile:

But I don't get which number to ring up?

Also, for the Freshers ball, what is the best thing to wear?
Reply 896
I just looked on the welcome week 2009 website for induction info, and there's information for French stuff but nothing for Russian :s-smilie: the Russian department isn't even on the list of department links :confused:
funkiichiicka
But I don't get which number to ring up?

Also, for the Freshers ball, what is the best thing to wear?

Apparently its a black tie event
No - apparently it's smart/casual with a mask
blacktabs
No - apparently it's smart/casual with a mask

Where can we buy masks?

Latest

Trending

Trending