Ashie8907
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hello,

Is anyone starting the MA in Social Work in January 2021 at Teesside? I've looked on FB to see if I can connect with fellow students before the course starts. However it seems that there is no such page.

Would be great to meet people before we begin.

Also looking to see if anyone has received a timetable for the first year? Starting next month and need to hand my notice in at work. Don't want to do this to soon/late

Thanks 😁
Kaykay86
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations, how is the program? I recently applied to study social work at Teesside.Can you give me any idea of the format for the written test.Thanks
Nataliejayne1991
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kaykay86)
Congratulations, how is the program? I recently applied to study social work at Teesside.Can you give me any idea of the format for the written test.Thanks
Hey have you heard back from teeside ? I’m waiting to hear back from them too ☺️
Kaykay86
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nataliejayne1991)
Hey have you heard back from teeside ? I’m waiting to hear back from them too ☺️
Hi , I’ve not heard back from Teesside. Honestly, The delay is making me quite anxious 😟. Any idea on how long it takes them to get back to an applicant after the written test?
Nataliejayne1991
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kaykay86)
Hi , I’ve not heard back from Teesside. Honestly, The delay is making me quite anxious 😟. Any idea on how long it takes them to get back to an applicant after the written test?
Hey, I think it can take up to two weeks, when did you do you written test ?
Kaykay86
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi , I wrote the test on the 26th of May. 😁I guess I should give them time. Thanks
Ashie8907
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello, the masters at Teesside is going really well. The lecturers are lovely, very supportive and extremely knowledgeable. It is a great uni. Yes they usually say two weeks after the written test. Fingers crossed you get a place. Let me know and if you have any other questions I shall try and answer them. Good luck
triciatalks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have you done the oral interview? I did mine on the 22nd of June and got an invite for the written test on the 5t h of July. I'll appreciate any tips on the written test.
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ashie8907)
Hello, the masters at Teesside is going really well. The lecturers are lovely, very supportive and extremely knowledgeable. It is a great uni. Yes they usually say two weeks after the written test. Fingers crossed you get a place. Let me know and if you have any other questions I shall try and answer them. Good luck
Hi can you help me with tips on the written test? Mine is coming up on the 5th of July
Vera vee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello please could you help with written test tips? I have been invited to write this week..
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vera vee)
Hello please could you help with written test tips? I have been invited to write this week..
Congrats and goodluck! The test was short, we were asked to read a short passage and summarise.
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you heard from them yet?
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi have you heard from them yet?
Vera vee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by triciatalks)
Congrats and goodluck! The test was short, we were asked to read a short passage and summarise.
Thank you so much
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much
You are welcome. Are.you a home or international student?
Vera vee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by triciatalks)
You ar e welcome. Are.you a home or international student?
I am International student.. What about you? Was is it a case study you summarised?
triciatalks
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am International student.. What about you? Was is it a case study you summarised?
I'm an international student too. No it wasn't a case study just an article
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise