The Student Room Group

Chinese and Linguistics UNI2021

Has anyone applied for Chinese and Linguistics BA 2021? I really dont hear anyone doing this combination :0 If so what unis have you applied to / got offers for? Im curious ;P
I didn't apply for this course personally, but my friend is currently studying it at SOAS University of London.
Reply 2
Wow! I applied to soas but they didn’t accept me, my predicted grades were too low 😭, but I have offers elsewhere thankfully! Do you know how they are finding it?
Original post by somsom2333
Wow! I applied to soas but they didn’t accept me, my predicted grades were too low 😭, but I have offers elsewhere thankfully! Do you know how they are finding it?

I know uni's such as Manchester, Westminister, Bangor, Warwick and Edinburgh also do the course. Did you apply to any of these? The entry req's for this degree are high, like AAB and ABB, so maybe thats why you got rejected unfortunately.
And my friend is finding it okay, obviously a bit difficult bc Chinese is hard to learn - but she said its a fun course and there's been many fun activities during the course. She also went on a year abroad! But I think like any other degree, you just have to work hard and stay focused.
Reply 4
Original post by Kei Park
I know uni's such as Manchester, Westminister, Bangor, Warwick and Edinburgh also do the course. Did you apply to any of these? The entry req's for this degree are high, like AAB and ABB, so maybe thats why you got rejected unfortunately.
And my friend is finding it okay, obviously a bit difficult bc Chinese is hard to learn - but she said its a fun course and there's been many fun activities during the course. She also went on a year abroad! But I think like any other degree, you just have to work hard and stay focused.

Yeah I applied to Westminster and I have an offer there :smile: their requirements are lower so that’s why I think I got an offer! Thankyou for telling me a bit about it!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending