The Student Room Group

Insurance Choice

I need to pick my insurance choice, and im really stuck. My to options are Chinese and Linguistics at the University of Edinburgh and Chinese an Politics at the University of Manchester. My offer for both is ABB, and there is a very good chance I wont get the grades for my Firm choice, so i do need to make a considered choice. I would really appreciate some advice on which to choose :smile:
Original post by sushibunny12345
I need to pick my insurance choice, and im really stuck. My to options are Chinese and Linguistics at the University of Edinburgh and Chinese an Politics at the University of Manchester. My offer for both is ABB, and there is a very good chance I wont get the grades for my Firm choice, so i do need to make a considered choice. I would really appreciate some advice on which to choose :smile:

Do either offer accommodation guaranteed to insurance entrants?
Original post by sushibunny12345

Which course do you prefer? Do you favour linguistics over politics, or vice versa?
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending