The Student Room Group

Oxford Clinical Embryology MSc application 2021

Hey, I was wondering if anyone applied for masters in Clinical Embryology for next year (2021-2022)?
Yes I have! I just got an offer for an interview!
Reply 2
Oh hello, I did too but not sure how it went. I was quite stressed for some reason.
Don't think too much about it... I thought mine went terribly and I made some mistakes and they still ended up giving me an offer! Best of luck to you
Reply 4
Hey, they gave me an offer too! I hope to see you in October :smile:
Hi, I got an offer too. Does anyone know anything about the chances of getting funding?
Thats great! Congratulations to the both of you! I accepted the offer so maybe I'll see you both in October! Where are you both from? And would you like to stay in contact?

I'm not too sure about the chances of funding, I'm waiting until I get an email from the College I am accepted into and if I have been accepted for any of the scholarships that are automatically considered!
Reply 7
Original post by Yaska1001
Hey, I was wondering if anyone applied for masters in Clinical Embryology for next year (2021-2022)?

isn't this a ridiculously expensive course, around 30k?
Reply 8
Yes, I am also waiting to be funded by my government (I am an international student). It is indeed very expensive. However, almost all master courses in the UK have the same price for me. I got an offer from St. Anne's college, wbu?Yes, we can stay in touch, although I don't know whether I am comfortable sharing my phone number on this platform. You can add me on snap (yaska1001).I wish you all the best!
Original post by Yaska1001
Yes, I am also waiting to be funded by my government (I am an international student). It is indeed very expensive. However, almost all master courses in the UK have the same price for me. I got an offer from St. Anne's college, wbu?Yes, we can stay in touch, although I don't know whether I am comfortable sharing my phone number on this platform. You can add me on snap (yaska1001).I wish you all the best!

Oh thats wonderful! Are you thinking of accepting the offer? I will gladly add you on snap!
I haven't received any information about a college yet, so still waiting for that!
Hey! I got an offer from Green Templeton College, I am a UK national so funding can be quite tricky but I am hopeful and keeping my fingers crossed.
Original post by Grace2555
Hey! I got an offer from Green Templeton College, I am a UK national so funding can be quite tricky but I am hopeful and keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi! Thats great! Green Templeton College is beautiful! I'm also keeping fingers crossed for funding.. if you want to keep in contact my snap is epaterson17
Hi how are you? I’m planning to apply for clinical embryology MSc in Oxford and I graduated 2 months ago with bachelor degree and a I just have 4 months training experience in IVF lab do I have chance to get accepted in the program ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending