The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

edinburgh napier 2021

started a forum for people who have applied to Edinburgh Napier for 2021!! I've applied for the LLB Law course and I'm just waiting to hear a response :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ki7ax
started a forum for people who have applied to Edinburgh Napier for 2021!! I've applied for the LLB Law course and I'm just waiting to hear a response :smile:

Hi, I’ve applied for a real estate course at edinburgh napier for 2021 and got an offer! thank you for making this, were you on the virtual open day earlier? x
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by A_Literal_Mess
Hey!
I applied for the LLB law course and got an offer! I made a groupchat on Instagram for people who are going if you would like to join? There's only 2 other people but still

Hello!

I got an offer from Abertay and Napier too!
Anyone applied for/conformed their place for Adult Nursing ?
Or does anyone know anyone who has?

Looking to find people going to Napier don't care what course preferably Nursing but really just wanting to meet anyone?
HelloI applied to Napier for Adult Nursing and got a conditional offer. I am also looking to meet some people before hopefully joining in September.
Original post by MelissaCASmall

Looking to find people going to Napier don't care what course preferably Nursing but really just wanting to meet anyone?

Hey I’ve been offered a place in adult nursing in Napier! I can’t decide whether to take it or not though. I’m stuck between napier and Stirling. I’m not from Scotland (from the ROI) so I’ve no clue which to choose🥺🥺
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I’ve been offered a place in adult nursing in Napier! I can’t decide whether to take it or not though. I’m stuck between napier and Stirling. I’m not from Scotland (from the ROI) so I’ve no clue which to choose🥺🥺

They are both really good unis, it really just depends on what you are looking for, where u would rather live etc. If you want to have a chat or if I can offer any support let me know. Xx
Original post by Melissa131003
HelloI applied to Napier for Adult Nursing and got a conditional offer. I am also looking to meet some people before hopefully joining in September.

Have you firmed your place ?
Hi I got a conditional for Napier for adult nursing and I may be putting it as my first choice ... I currently live in Edinburgh but would need to go into student accommodation and it’s super expensive so I’m stuck between if I can manage the price or just going to Dundee for nursing as it’s cheaper but I do really like Edinburgh I cant decide it’s so difficult
Original post by Hollymacleod2002
Hi I got a conditional for Napier for adult nursing and I may be putting it as my first choice ... I currently live in Edinburgh but would need to go into student accommodation and it’s super expensive so I’m stuck between if I can manage the price or just going to Dundee for nursing as it’s cheaper but I do really like Edinburgh I cant decide it’s so difficult

Hi Holly!

Congratulations on receiving your offer with us! Nursing students are eligible for a health bursary which may help towards living costs as well as assistance from SAAS if you are eligible. There is a lot of part-time work available to help you with your expenses and several opportunities for financial support through university so check them out to see what suits you best!:smile:

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, please give me a shout!

Steph @ ENU
Have you firmed your place ?

Hi, yes I just got my email today saying that I met my conditions since they were not reliant on grades and firmed my offer today.
They are both really good unis, it really just depends on what you are looking for, where u would rather live etc. If you want to have a chat or if I can offer any support let me know. Xx

Hey yeah I’d love to chat more about it with you!

Hi Melissa, i will be doing Child nursing in September:smile:

Hi! Congratulations on both of your offers! Edinburgh is a brilliant city to live in as a student with a lot of things going on throughout the year so lots of opportunities to meet people outwith your placement opportunities with Napier. If you have any specific questions that we can help with to help you make your decision please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best of luck with this decision :wink:

Thanks

Steph @ENU

Hey!
I’ve been given an interview date for adult nursing at Napier !
Was meant to be today and never heard or received any emails to join?
Did this happen to u xx

I have a place at napier and looking to go in Sept 😊
Is anyone doing cyber security and digital forensics?
Is anyone doing cyber security and digital forensics?

Heyy

If you are doing the undergraduate programme BEng Cyber Security and Forensics there is a great Society, ENUSEC, that you can sign up for,

If it is the Postgraduate course MSc Advanced Security and Digital Forensics course that you are doing, the programme leader looks to get students engaging once term has started and will provide this information in September.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Steph @ ENU

Quick Reply

Latest