The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

edinburgh napier midwifery

hiya! i sent off my application a few months ago and havent heard anything back at all from napier? was wondering if anyone has had an interview yet or knows anything about when theyre going to send them out xx
Reply 1
Original post by mya6
hiya! i sent off my application a few months ago and havent heard anything back at all from napier? was wondering if anyone has had an interview yet or knows anything about when theyre going to send them out xx

hey! response times vary a lot, I got my response from Napier within the first week of sending my application- although I applied to criminology and policing, so different courses might simply take longer.

I wouldn’t worry too much though, because the midwifery course is in high demand so it might just be they’ll wait till after the UCAS deadline to start giving responses.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by mya6

I sent off my application for childrens nursing before Christmas to Edinburgh Napier as well and havent heard anything either. Was starting to panic a bit.
Hiya, I also applied for midwifery and had completed my entry assessment a few weeks ago, apart from that I have not heard anything back. xx
hi has anyone heard back about interview yet? I’ve also applied for midwifery and napier is my top choice! x
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi has anyone heard back about interview yet? I’ve also applied for midwifery and napier is my top choice! x

Hey I completed my entry assessment around about a month ago, i think that’s the only kind of interview they do for midwifery, but then recieved an offer from Napier on the 12th of March x
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey I completed my entry assessment around about a month ago, i think that’s the only kind of interview they do for midwifery, but then recieved an offer from Napier on the 12th of March x

oh okay, thank you! well done on getting your offer! is napier your top choice? x
Original post by nmullen
oh okay, thank you! well done on getting your offer! is napier your top choice? x

Thank you so much!! Napier is my top choice too, hoping all the best for you! x
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
Thank you so much!! Napier is my top choice too, hoping all the best for you! x

Thank you! x
Reply 9
hiiii, i was wondering if you have confirmed your offer yet? i confirmed my offer last week!! x
Hey sorry i’ve just seen this!! That’s so exciting, i’ve confirmed my offer too! xx
Original post by Anonymous
Hey sorry i’ve just seen this!! That’s so exciting, i’ve confirmed my offer too! xx

yayy, i’m so excited! are you going to live in accommodation? xo
Original post by nmullen
yayy, i’m so excited! are you going to live in accommodation? xo

Yes i’m hoping too!! what about you ? xx
Original post by Anonymous
Yes i’m hoping too!! what about you ? xx

that’s exciting! i’m planning to live at home i don’t live very far away so going to try and save money lol. i’m nervous for freshers week and to make new friends it’s so daunting! xxx

Quick Reply

Latest