The Student Room Group

Struggling with motivation during online school

it's been almost 6 months since i've started online school. This week is the first week of my second online school semester and i promised myself i would be more productive and optimistic than last semester but i can't seem to find the motivation to take online school as seriously as i should be. Waking up and attending classes with full focus and attention is probably the hardest part. Any tipsss on how to adapt to alll this???
Reply 1
I'm going through simular things now. I feel upset almost everyday, and my mental health is not the best. I cant find motivation either but you just have to keep telling yourself to keep going. we are almost at the end of the race and we are going to make
at this point I'm contemplating dropping out since online school is not benefiting me at all but I know my parents won't accept that. so I'm just going to have to keep on pushing I guess, till I make it. Good luck hope this helped
Same but now I’ve realised motivation doesn’t actually help. You have to just discipline yourself atp. I hate online school due to teaching methods but I don’t like physical school due to my social anxiety . Goodluck!!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest