The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Does uni of Leeds care about GCSES

I want to apply to Leeds to do law however I only have 6 GCSES A-C and the other 3 I received a D ( they were my sciences ). My teachers are predicting that I will be getting A*AB for my a levels.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I want to apply to Leeds to do law however I only have 6 GCSES A-C and the other 3 I received a D ( they were my sciences ). My teachers are predicting that I will be getting A*AB for my a levels.

My offer is AAA but I’m thinking I’m getting AAB or A*AB. I’m really worried about not getting a place either. I think a levels are more important but they put GCSE criteria on the website
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

What did u put for your predicted grades to get an offer?
Reply 3
Original post by Mhuds
What did u put for your predicted grades to get an offer?

I actually didn’t apply so I wanted to apply through adjustment, however my predicted grades are A*AB and because their offer is AAA for law I thought I may be eligible.
Think the only way they would look at GCSE's would be for English language and mathematics, which would need to be a 4 or C and above. Same for most entry-level jobs.

Quick Reply

Latest