The Student Room Group

University of Oxford A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by kiara05
hey does anyone know how long Oxford takes to respond to an application? My deadline to applications was the end of Jan but just wanna know if there's a tentative date per se?

the oxford deadline is not end of jan, its early-ish october
Original post by avery_
the oxford deadline is not end of jan, its early-ish october

So my course is Msc Environmental Management and the last date to apply was 26 Jan 2022 for the fall 2022 program. I did submit my application before then so I was wondering how long they'd take to respond.
Original post by John Wick11
Did you send your application after October 15th?

Yes, yes I did. But I applied for an Msc Program, I'll check it out once. Thank you though :smile:
Original post by kiara05
So my course is Msc Environmental Management and the last date to apply was 26 Jan 2022 for the fall 2022 program. I did submit my application before then so I was wondering how long they'd take to respond.

Original post by kiara05
Yes, yes I did. But I applied for an Msc Program, I'll check it out once. Thank you though :smile:

You are posting in the A100 medicine thread, so people here may not be best placed to advise :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by GANFYD
You are posting in the A100 medicine thread, so people here may not be best placed to advise :smile:

Oopsie daisy I'm so sorry y'all. Thank you so much and good luck! :smile:
something that is receiving less than the attention it merits =
the technical issues faced by candidates sitting the BMAT this year
the 17 year old waited > 2 hours under strict exam conditions in exam hall while attempts were made to access the test. School were trying desperately to get access to the BMAT ; students got online access at different times.
CAAT the Cambridge exam authority have not apologised or explained why this happened.
The degree to which medical schools took this debacle into account when selecting candidates is not clear, but seems to have been in a generalised way only
ie., unless people pleaded for some extenuating circumstances consideration which we were all advised by school not to do.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi everyone! Late to this thread but I’ve got an offer to study medicine at Jesus college next year, just wandering if anyone else will be going? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending