The Student Room Group

Official Nursing 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abc220
yes, wbu?

Also i’ve looked up example questions online and have seen the ethical questions, would you say that kings asked these sorts of questions or not really??

Yes same i wanna go kings!
And deffo ethical qs are there favourite types of qs!
Reply 181
Original post by zoey101xo
Yes same i wanna go kings!
And deffo ethical qs are there favourite types of qs!

Thank you so much!! hopefully my interview will go well tomorrow 🤞🏼
Original post by abc220
Thank you so much!! hopefully my interview will go well tomorrow 🤞🏼

Your welcome! Good luck xx
Reply 183
hi guys im currently studying business level 3 but it is not something i want to pursue in uni. i would like to study child nursing however i needed to know if they are going to ask about experience and things should i mention as i dont study health and social care?
Reply 184
Original post by luaila
hi guys im currently studying business level 3 but it is not something i want to pursue in uni. i would like to study child nursing however i needed to know if they are going to ask about experience and things should i mention as i dont study health and social care?

i would recommend doing some online nursing courses there’s great ones on FutureLearn and there’s virtual work experience of allied healthcare professionals which helps gain knowledge about the type of concepts that may cork up etc otherwise other experiences you might have can deffo help. Doubt you really need to mention that your don’t study health and social care as it isn’t a compulsory subject you have to take to be considered for nursing. Good luck with your application:smile:
Reply 185
*may
Reply 186
Hi has anyone applied to City, University of London for nursing (childrens). I applied but was rejected despite meeting the entry requirements??
Original post by abc220
Hi has anyone applied to City, University of London for nursing (childrens). I applied but was rejected despite meeting the entry requirements??

I applied to city got an interview offer then they cancelled it. 2 days after and said to book again but they’re portal isnt allowing me to book again ?!
Reply 188
I applied to city got an interview offer then they cancelled it. 2 days after and said to book again but they’re portal isnt allowing me to book again ?!

oh that’s weird maybe wait a couple of days if not try and contact them?
Original post by abc220
oh that’s weird maybe wait a couple of days if not try and contact them?

Yeah i emailed them dw
Reply 190
So i just found out that the reason for my rejection from City, University of London was due to “incomplete school verification checks” so they withdrew me despite all of my information on UCAS being correct and up to date. Anyone know what they might mean by this? Any idea of what i could do??
Original post by abc220
So i just found out that the reason for my rejection from City, University of London was due to “incomplete school verification checks” so they withdrew me despite all of my information on UCAS being correct and up to date. Anyone know what they might mean by this? Any idea of what i could do??

That’s weird bc then all other unis would’ve rejected you I’m assuming, maybe call them and explain ur situation ?
Reply 192
That’s weird bc then all other unis would’ve rejected you I’m assuming, maybe call them and explain ur situation ?

Yeah, i’m a bit confused but i think my schools going to try and contact them
Hello what are the requirements you submit as I was rejected for the mental health nursing and that’s the course I love
Reply 194
has anyone applied to London SouthBank for childrens nursing??
Original post by Yanju29
Hello what are the requirements you submit as I was rejected for the mental health nursing and that’s the course I love

Where did u apply?
Yeah i emailed them dw

Have they replied to you? I got an interview offer but when I go to book it says there isn’t an slots available lol. I’ve also never really heard of an uni telling you to book your own interview, I just assumed they gave them out lol.
Original post by cydwaters
Have they replied to you? I got an interview offer but when I go to book it says there isn’t an slots available lol. I’ve also never really heard of an uni telling you to book your own interview, I just assumed they gave them out lol.

Yeah they said wait a few days and i did but there's no bookings left anyways I'm confused
Yeah they said wait a few days and i did but there's no bookings left anyways I'm confused

Yeah there’s no bookings for me either, I don’t know why they’re handing out interviews when they’ve got no available times lol.
Hi!I’m currently in the process of nursing school applications and interviews.I sent off my application for BSc children's nursing on November 15th and received interview invitations for all 5 within a week. (York, Chester, Lincoln, Sheffield Hallam, Teesside)I’ve already completed my interviews for York and Teesside and wondered if anyone knows how long it usually takes to hear back?Also it would be good to talk to anyone who has applied to the same courses.Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending