The Student Room Group

Channel 4 Production Training Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prollyumbrolla
I believe they advertised 14 researcher roles across wales and the rest of the UK and then a separate scriptwriting opportunity with Bad Wolf in Cardiff (which only provided 1 placement). I think they were rejected for both unfortunately. I made sure I read every inch of the submission doc, printed it out and highlighted every important detail.

Another person I know who applied didn't realise there was only 1 role for the scriptwriting opp - they thought there was 14 because they got the roles mixed up.

Oh, I see. Hopefully, everyone will find out by the end of today!

Good luck!
Original post by mxchxllgx
Oh, I see. Hopefully, everyone will find out by the end of today!

Good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you too!
Hi, is anyone waiting on hearing back still? Ive had one rejection and then one no response
Original post by emma000000000
Hi, is anyone waiting on hearing back still? Ive had one rejection and then one no response

Im still waiting. Whats the status of those two applications?
Original post by Zakriah

I got a rejection yesterday when they were both still on new, then today ive heard nothing and they have both changed to on going
Original post by Zakriah

Ugh my rejected application status switched to "Ongoing" so I don't think having an ongoing status means you've made it through
I got a rejection yesterday when they were both still on new, then today ive heard nothing and they have both changed to on going

What locations?
Original post by Zakriah
Ugh my rejected application status switched to "Ongoing" so I don't think having an ongoing status means you've made it through

Yeah I was thinking that meant they were both rejections, but strange that it changed before I got the second email ://
Original post by Zakriah
What locations?

Manchester for the first one and then the one without the email was Glasgow, where did you apply?
Manchester for the first one and then the one without the email was Glasgow, where did you apply?

Manchester and Bristol. Still waiting to hear about Manchester
Original post by Zakriah
Manchester and Bristol. Still waiting to hear about Manchester

Hopefully you’ll hear back on the Manchester one! They’re Twitter just confirmed that they’ll be still getting back to people on Monday so fingers crossed
Reply 91
Just got rejected for Glasgow today :frown:

Good luck to everyone that’s managed to get through to the next stage!! Let us know how it goes
Original post by breig
Just got rejected for Glasgow today :frown:

Good luck to everyone that’s managed to get through to the next stage!! Let us know how it goes

Saaaaaame 😭
Has anyone had any good news yet?
Reply 94
Sorry to here a lot of you guys have been rejected too :frown: good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back
Anyone also waiting to hear back from ITV?
Original post by rainsound31
Anyone also waiting to hear back from ITV?

Yes I am! Wonder when we'll hear anything
Original post by l.eah2
Sorry to here a lot of you guys have been rejected too :frown: good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back

I'm through to interview stage for Manchester! Wish me luck <3
Reply 98
Original post by Zakriah
I'm through to interview stage for Manchester! Wish me luck <3

That's awesome! Good luck :smile:
Reply 99
I am through to interview for cardiff scripted position. it is the only one i applied to if that helps. I cant find anyone else who is interviewing for it / i have no idea how many people applied or how many they interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending