Curly hair styling

Watch
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Don Raul)
It might just be genetics. And good idea. I hear finasteride stops any further hair loss from occurring if you start from early. You have a 1% chance of catching side effects.
What sort of side effects?
Don Raul
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
What sort of side effects?
Nah, don't worry you are good, you won't catch side effects if you don't already have any medical conditions prior to taking the meds.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Don Raul)
Nah, don't worry you are good, you won't catch side effects if you don't already have any medical conditions prior to taking the meds.
Does anxiety count? I take mirtazapine at night time for helping with sleep. The doctor approved the prescription and delivers from SuperDrug tomorrow, even though I listed this on the 'are you taking any other medications?' section.
Don Raul
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Does anxiety count? I take mirtazapine at night time for helping with sleep. The doctor approved the prescription and delivers from SuperDrug tomorrow, even though I listed this on the 'are you taking any other medications?' section.
You are all good. Don't stress it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads