The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

University Accommodation Newcastle

Looking at firming Newcastle to study psychology in September.

Was wondering which is closest accommodation to the psychology building which also is good for a social life and with an en suite??

(Not picky at all aha) Thankyou.
Hey, I think Park View is a good option there. Very close to the School of Psychology, ensuite rooms with good kitchen/laundry/common room facilities. I believe the price per week advertised at the moment is at £140. Social aspect over at park view is very strong, from what I know.

You can see more info about NCL accoms here: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/university/undergraduate/.

I'm in The View as a first year right now which is across the park from Park View - a little more expensive, but still a great location and a great place to live, similar to Wellington St Plaza behind it. The View and Wellington are both university-managed, rather than university-owned, so another company runs each of them but the university allocates you a room there, in case that's something which may put you off (I've loved it here though).

First year accommodations in Newcastle, for the most part, aren't far from anywhere honestly - the city is nicely compact so you're a fairly short walk from wherever you want to be.

(Feel free to DM if you've got any questions for a first year at NCL)
(edited 3 years ago)
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Another vote for Park View
Hi I’m also looking at a firm Newcastle for psychology a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending