The Student Room Group

Looking for accommodation in Newcastle

Hi, I am Saunak Pal from India and I recently received my Unconditional Offer and CAS to study PhD in Biology from Newcastle University in September intake. I wasn't sure if my offer would come in time for this intake due to some unavoidable delay and so I couldn't secure my accommodation earlier. Is there any chance of booking university accommodation at this stage? I am looking at Ensuite accommodation or shared flats, preferably close to the campus. Any advice in this regard would be highly appreciated.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Saunak_Pal
Hi, I am Saunak Pal from India and I recently received my Unconditional Offer and CAS to study PhD in Biology from Newcastle University in September intake. I wasn't sure if my offer would come in time for this intake due to some unavoidable delay and so I couldn't secure my accommodation earlier. Is there any chance of booking university accommodation at this stage? I am looking at Ensuite accommodation or shared flats, preferably close to the campus. Any advice in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Hi Saunak,
It is definitely still possible to find accommodation at this stage but we would recommend considering your options and making a decision as soon as possible. I would suggest contacting your university accommodation team if you would like to book via the university or you can look into private student accommodation. We have limited availability left in Newcastle but you can look here.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending