The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Ulster University Magee Graduate entry medicine 2022 application

I am hoping to apply to ulster for GEM starting in Sept 2022 and it would be great to hear from anyone in the same boat.
I am currently studying biomed and on track to get a first. I'm now looking at sitting the GAMSAT in September as it seems to be the first step in applying!

What is everyone else doing to prepare? Its impossible to get good relevant experience right now with covid aswel
Reply 1
Hi! I’m in the same boat, currently studying biological sciences and on track for a first but don’t have any in person work experience or anything like that😬 I’m looking to sit the gamsat in September as well and have been trying to contact them for info on the tuition fee scholarship they sometimes provide, but they haven’t replied lol
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
also in the same boat! currently studying biomed, sitting the september gamsat and hoping to get a place at magee next year.

i’ve just been practicing the acer papers & some other papers that have been passed down, writing essays etc. i’ve heard that the prep courses are a waste of money/are completely unnecessary - they’re so expensive so i just don’t think i will bother with them for now… it’s so stressful/hard to know whether or not i’m doing enough prep!!
I was thinking about applying, however, got in touch with admission and they stayed that there is no NHS funding for english, Scottish or Welsh students. Will have to pay the full 9250 per year out if pocket

Thought I share this as I was not expecting this.

Quick Reply

Latest