The Student Room Group

HYMS A100 / A101 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HChis
I've just received my HYMS logins and I'll update you on the timetable stuff in a bit as that is I assume on the HYMS portal

Great! Thank you :smile:
Reply 821
Original post by idontknow786
Oh I see. For me there's everything on blackboard and I haven't done any of the turnitin tutorials etc either. But there wasn't anything on the HYMS email calendar. Just now I've managed to sync the blackboard calendar with the HYMS one and also with my phone calendar too so I can access it easily.

Anyhow we still have days left till anything really starts, so don't worry about it too much :smile:

My goodness I can be dense sometimes. I just realised that the Blackboard timetable is not for the MBBS students it is only the Gateway and PA students so I think its normal.
Original post by HChis
yeah sure
So what I did was to go to this: https://howto.hyms.ac.uk/ and then go to HYMS Systems and then Timetabling

Cheers pal
Is anyone else’s HYMS time table absolutely blank ?
Reply 824
Original post by OSmith16*
Is anyone else’s HYMS time table absolutely blank ?

one of them is meant to be. So if you are an MBBS student the Blackboard timetable should be blank. If you are a PA or MBBS Gateway student then the other timetable should be blank.

Hope this helped
Reply 825
Original post by medic1023
Cheers pal

No problem :smile:
Original post by HChis
one of them is meant to be. So if you are an MBBS student the Blackboard timetable should be blank. If you are a PA or MBBS Gateway student then the other timetable should be blank.

Hope this helped

I’m a MBBS student and its the HYMS time table. I think I’m going to have to email the help department tomorrow 🙄
Reply 827
Original post by OSmith16*
I’m a MBBS student and its the HYMS time table. I think I’m going to have to email the help department tomorrow 🙄

oh ok yeah the HYMS timetable shouldn't be blank for you but the blackboard one should be. Definitely drop them an email now and they should get to it tomorrow as they still receive the email after 5 but they just dont reply till 9 to 5.
Did u get the email regarding card collection? I think you have to book a time slot and get it from the place yourself at your booked time.

Hi there,

I worked card collection for Hull last year and yes this is the case! Card collection must be by the student themselves, which I should stress to all on this thread as a lot of people send their friends down in their place and unfortunately miss their slot. See you at card collection!

Lizzy, Student ambassador
Reply 829
Did u get the email regarding card collection? I think you have to book a time slot and get it from the place yourself at your booked time.

I received an email from York about this 2 days ago about this and they simply said that the card is available for collection from HYMS from tomorrow which was Wednesday and all I have to do is bring ID like a passport or driving licence. I'm not sure about Hull but hope this helped in some way.
Anyone get medisave yet? How do you buy it if ur on the gateway programme as it starts off with yr 1?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending